Is it just me who doesn't like Billy's new chase music?

Obviously new chase music for different killers is something we always want.

But like all other chase musics are dope but this just feels, weird? I don't know if it's just me

Edit: Here's the theme for anyone who hasn't heard it yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rItdgVuDrrU


petition to change it to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni5wvr9CVI0


Comments

  • I don't care for it. I wish it was a banjo theme. Especially if they could have made it slightly unnerving.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I don't care for it. I wish it was a banjo theme. Especially if they could have made it slightly unnerving.

    Yeah I also kinda wanted something more southern.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I don't care for it. I wish it was a banjo theme. Especially if they could have made it slightly unnerving.

    I also wished for a banjo, but I like this one too. I fits in with the other chase musics than a banjo would so whatever.

  • Obviously new chase music for different killers is something we always want.

    No we dont.

    But like all other chase musics are dope but this just feels, weird? I don't know if it's just me

    Some are good, some are not so great, and most of them are worse then the original. Dont see the benefit of new chase music just because they are new. New is not always better. Dont believe Barney Stinson.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    I don't care for it. I wish it was a banjo theme. Especially if they could have made it slightly unnerving.

    You mean it's not just some epic banjo slamming? WELL THEN WHAT IS THE POINT?!

    Personally I wish we had a toggle for default vs killer specific terror radius and chase music. I absolutely hate play as and against doctor because his chase music is just migraine inducing. Just because he inflicts madness in the game doesn't mean I want to feel it every time I play him.

  • It's not that it's bad, it just doesn't fit him.

  • No we dont.

    Lmao who are you speaking for everyone loves new chase music, a lot of people were hyped for demo's and oni's intense chase themes.

  • I don't like it either. It doesn't sound that bad by itself, but I don't see it fitting Billy at all.

  • I haven't even heard it yet. Since the update I have faced zero Hillbillys.

  • Atleast it doesn't give you headaches like Docs does

  • @slim0b said:

    No we dont.

    Lmao who are you speaking for everyone loves new chase music, a lot of people were hyped for demo's and oni's intense chase themes.

    I agree with him. Custom music for each killer is nice, but IMO it takes away the mystery of knowing who the killer is if their custom music plays. Even though we've heard the current chase music a thousand times, I'll take those over this new Hillbilly theme any day of the week.

  • @slim0b said:

    Obviously new chase music for different killers is something we always want.

    But like all other chase musics are dope but this just feels, weird? I don't know if it's just me

    It does not fit Billy. It could fit for any killer really. Its awesome, but....generic. The lobby theme however, is amazing.

  • I think its ok, it just doesnt fit Billy at all. Would probably work better for a different killer. Not as bad as docs.

  • I think it fits him well. It's one of those that will grow on you, like Doc's.

    Also - super disappoint that Bubba didn't get a chase music with banjos.

  • I like the tribal feel it has, but it feels too weak. Maybe a few powerful riffs would make it better

  • I like his chase theme, but I feel like Trapper, Wraith, and Hillbilly should have the default chase themes because they are the original killers.

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    I like his chase theme, but I feel like Trapper, Wraith, and Hillbilly should have the default chase themes because they are the original killers.

    This ^

    Also I just think the theme doesn't really fit billy in general. Don't fix stuff if it aint broke.

  • I really like it

    Especially at 0:24 where it starts sounding like a chainsaw being revved

  • I think its good, anything is better than having the same ol' music for every single killer.

  • They should play the theme song from deliverance :P

  • I like this mans work, much better than the current one.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHUBX5ZwUI


    I really like the one he did for Clown to (I know it's not Hill Billy, but it's still good) Plus clown deserves love.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CJmKbzy9GQ