Hillbilly chase theme: Thoughts?

What's the community thinking of the Hillbilly's new chase theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rItdgVuDrrU

I personally love it, but it doesn't feel like it's precisely his theme.

Comments

  • It's kind of a vibe, but I feel like it should be Leigion's

  • While i do like more chase music, this one is not my top 3. It sounds like a dumbed down version of the Deathslinger's music.

  • I like it, was a very welcome addition that I didn't know was going to be coming. I don't think there's much bad to say about it per-say, I don't like it when the unique themes are super jarring and really in your face and ears like the Doctor theme.

    It is what it is.

  • It's nice that he got his own music. I do like how the instruments mimic the revving of a chainsaw. It's not enough on its own to make me play him, though.

  • @ZtarShot said:

    It's kind of a vibe, but I feel like it should be Leigion's

    Yeah this is fair, feels more like theirs.

    @Victor_hensley said:

    While i do like more chase music, this one is not my top 3. It sounds like a dumbed down version of the Deathslinger's music.

    Same, feels very generic. I like that it exists, but it's not the best.

    @Seiko300 said:

    I like it, was a very welcome addition that I didn't know was going to be coming. I don't think there's much bad to say about it per-say, I don't like it when the unique themes are super jarring and really in your face and ears like the Doctor theme.

    It is what it is.

    Same here, was exciting to load in a game and hear a new theme! But honestly I like the jarring themes lol. Just preference.

    @malatruse said:

    It's nice that he got his own music. I do like how the instruments mimic the revving of a chainsaw. It's not enough on its own to make me play him, though.

    Yes! It's nice how they do that, wish there was more of it tho!

  • It does sound tense that's for sure, but idk if it suits Billy. Maybe it'll grow on me.

    If anything, I really love his lobby music. Definitely one of my favorites.

  • The one in the lobby sounds bad IMO, the chase one is a little better but still not very good ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

  • Pretty awesome..I like the more intense beats like ph

  • @Owlzey said:

    It does sound tense that's for sure, but idk if it suits Billy. Maybe it'll grow on me.

    If anything, I really love his lobby music. Definitely one of my favorites.

    Yes! It feels like his chase music doesn't fit him, but the lobby music has a tinge of revenge and pain in it and I love that.

    @madamretto said:

    The one in the lobby sounds bad IMO, the chase one is a little better but still not very good ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ

    Personally, I like it. But different folks, different strokes, I guess. The chase music does have room for improvement tho!

    @immortalls96 said:

    Pretty awesome..I like the more intense beats like ph

    Yeah PH is pretty cool. This one feels generic.

  • @PassarinoT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1483572#Comment_1483572

    Yes! It feels like his chase music doesn't fit him, but the lobby music has a tinge of revenge and pain in it and I love that.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1483579#Comment_1483579

    Personally, I like it. But different folks, different strokes, I guess. The chase music does have room for improvement tho!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1483583#Comment_1483583

    Yeah PH is pretty cool. This one feels generic.

    I don't mind since it's not bad and different

  • It kinda matches his theme, but his lobby fits him more, honestly he feels like a more modern day country sorta vibe

  • it totally sounds broken