The Nurse - Perk tier list
Thoughts?
Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mad grit is obviously 2 high, my mistake.
My build is ruin, bbq, all ears and butcher.
Imagine not making Bamboozle S+ on her, smh.
I would not put whispers in S. Maybe A or B
Actually it would be an okayish and funny perk if blinks could trigger its effect.
Whats your main build with her?
Whispers is pretty much an ok pick on most killers. But on Nurse? Eh? It's alright. I'd rather have something else honestly. I always love seeing Shadowborn at the top of these lists despite it doing almost nothing lol.
First thoughts:
Unrelenting could be higher... could being the key word
Mindbreaker also could be higher I feel she's a killer that can take advantage of it
Second thoughts:
I feel that some perks aren't good for any killer so of course they'd be low
I would rate all ears, monitor and shadowborn S on her. Infectious down a Tier and Whispers down two tiers.
I play BBQ, Corrupt intervention, Pop and Shadowborn, though I used to run nurse's calling instead of pop. Shadowborn helps me a lot with my blinks
I am also a Shadowborn Nurse, and for me Whispers is also some kind of confort perk. Idk both are kinda default for me, maybe a bit biased here.
Infectious Fright down? I think it is her best perk. Slugmachinery, massive pressure. But you are not wrong tho.
I noticed that i get much info that infectious gives me by being very cautious about the environment. It's maybe just a personal preference too.