Mid-Chapter Update
So, at what time is it coming? 11 EDT?
So, at what time is it coming? 11 EDT?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont know the time zones but I believe it will go live in like 2 hours from now on
So the update is today?
95% yes
I thought it wasnt coming out till tomorrow (29th)
EDIT: Yeah i was right
Soon ™
This is only for the Tome, every Tome came one day after the chapter released I think.
Is it.. i thought it was all put out at once oh well my bad
They've done it for tome 2 I think I don't remember
That’s the Tome. Tomes release on Wednesdays, patches normally release on Tuesdays. If we go by past patterns the mid chapter should be today and the new Tome will be tomorrow.
2.8 GB update, lol
@mottigedel
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/210-4-1-0-mid-chapter
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/patchnotes
Great now its unplayable that helps
From what I get from the patch notes, they didn't even touch the add-ons? I hope its an error.
yep I can't play killer at all, so far this is Bhvrs most damning mess up so far
Patch notes: fixed an issue where it was possible to play as killer
Patch notes: fixed an issue where killers could possibly exist in the game.
Are you serious, Bhvr, this is terrible