Survivor main turned killer main

survivors are the dumbest and most entitled brats. Do not have an understanding of the game. You have to achieve rank one as survivor and especially rank one as killer to have a well rounded understanding of this game to give an input on how to improve it. 

Comments

  • Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

  • some survivors are entitled like Ochido is but not all.

  • @Poweas said:
    Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

    Because the dumb and entitled survivors are the loudest.
    I have friends who never really got into the game and never reached single digit ranks too, they still believe that playing killer is a lot easier because they are OP^^

  • What a brilliant post OP.. Looks like you need to go outside and discover what the sun is

  • @CornChip said:
    What a brilliant post OP.. Looks like you need to go outside and discover what the sun is

    Lmao what are you, a survivor main.

  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:
    Tf? I'm a survivor main who plays both survivor and killer and I agree that killers need major buffs? Why the hell do you think survivors are dumb and entitled I'm certainly not I think. I mean I play at R1 for both. But I got some friends who have great understanding of the game and they're just rank 15. Calm your t!ts.

    Because the dumb and entitled survivors are the loudest.
    I have friends who never really got into the game and never reached single digit ranks too, they still believe that playing killer is a lot easier because they are OP^^

    Are yo sure about that, there's some pretty dumb and entitled killer mains on here as well and also there's way more survivors than killer so of course numbers will be higher.

    But if you go off of % of player base that posts killers seem to be more entitled although some of the survivors that come here are highly entitled cough Barr*n cough.

  • i only play killer when i want dem blood points or im in a losing streak , i understand wym

  • So, you're posting in the survivor subforum to flamebait survivors? Amazing.

  • Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
  • TreemanXD said:
    Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
    Lol yeah ps4
  • TreemanXD said:
    Are you on PS4, our survivors are the worst!
    Lol yeah ps4
    Thought so lol
  • Im a survivor main gone killer main simply because killers are too toxic lmao

  • 1. anyone can be red ranks
    2. both sides have entitled players