Any suggestions for what killer to main
Feel free I'm kinda new and what killer should I start maining
Feel free I'm kinda new and what killer should I start maining
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What kind of playstyle do you enjoy?
Do you like taking your time setting up traps in the map? Do you like rushing down your enemies? Do you like using projectiles?
Some beginner-friendly killers I can recommend are Doctor who can help you find survivors easier with the use of his power, Wraith who doesn’t have a lot to his power and can hide his terror radius (heartbeat) by cloaking, Nightmare has a lot to his kit which is very easy to use, etc.
My playstyle is I want a person to end Chase's very easy so I can patrol gens
Wraith, Bubba and ghostface are amazing to start out with, as they are quite simple to play. Make sure you unlock BBQ and chili as a teachable as well. When you get a good grasp of the game, try out killers like Oni, Billy, hag, plague and more. It's all down to personal preference though.
Start with Leatherface, then Clown, then trapper. If you don’t like those killers, at least their perks are very good on almost all killers.
Way to end chases easily?
Freddy, Pyramid head, Nurse, Spirit, Clown all excell at ending chases.
I see I normally play survivor but so many campers and tunnelers, I have bbq and basically all meta perks
Should I at least try nurse or is she too hard
If youre new then I recommend learning tge ropes with either trapper or wraith. Both of their powers are very simple and will let you learn the basics of chasing and landing hits. I also recommend as soon as youre comfortable, switch to bubba. You simply have to unlock bbq. Have to.
Nurse plays way differently than every other killer. The skills you learn with her wont transfer to other killers. Hold off till youre good with basic killers
She is very hard to master, if you really are new I wouldn't use her at all until you get the hang of the game first.
But if you have all DLC or a few killers, I suggest learning wraith since he will teach you the fundamentals of playing killer, if you have leatherface level him up so you can get BBQ and chilli.
If you don't care about my opinion on nurse, I will let you know right now, you will most likely lose every match unless you are playing against potatoes, she is the hardest to learn but she is the strongest killer in the game.
Killers that are good at ending chases quick:
I would stay away from:
All the other ones that weren’t mentioned can work as well but the best are possibly the ones I mentioned above.
I've been playing all day and understand killer basics, I'm rank 14 and experience and have some perks (because I main survivor and have 1mil bp) and i am decided to main doctor
i would say doctor! i´m a doctor main, and i find him good to start because there´s not much skill to just picking him and using him. He´s easy to play as, but pretty hard to go against! there´s also pretty interesting builds for him (impossible skillchecks doc and sniper doc, for instance). he´s the whole package, kinda like freddy: his power helps on chases, help slow down the game and really help detecting survivors.
This is my objective tier list on who to main.
I'll drop this longish video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nflN137VU5gLooks like Deathslinger will be good for you. :P