Banning Options

An option like from rainbow 6 n stuff where you can ban certain operators. But ban certain killers. Gets boring going against the same 3 killers (spirit, huntress, pyramid head)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • That doesn't seem fair to killers. And would increase queue times for survivors.

  • Killers could then ban ds and tunnel everyone right off hook, and ban bt ?

  • @Debridged said:

    Killers could then ban ds and tunnel everyone right off hook, and ban bt ?

    So "best" case scenario would be survivors banning 4 different killers, sit in queue for 30 minutes and then on top of that killer can ban perks from them? Yikes.

  • As long as killers can ban items, offerings or perks :).

  • As has been already mentioned, I think the fact that 4 separate survivors could "ban" 4 different killers would destroy queue times - there'd be more lobby dodging and queue times would increase on both sides, I don't think that's a solution to a fairly minor problem.

    Strange thing is, I rarely see the same killers in matches - only when the Challenges call for specific characters. I see a great range of Killers in the majority of my matches.

  • definetly not the way to go, especially with the new matchmaking, where you can´t change the killer once in a lobby.

  • This gotta be the worst suggestion I read so far on this fourm, killers would just lobby dodge and it would increase que times

  • Sorry @TWERKINGP0TAT0.

    I agree with @MandyTalk rebuttal

    We cannot accept suggestions that would increase queue times too much. However allow me to change up your suggestion here.

    With the new addition of Cross-play and New Rank system, soon forcing Killers to queue as that Killer and being unable to switch side.

    We then soon have a system that allows BHVR to see what Killer is looking for what game...

    What they then could do is take a look at what Killer the 4 Survivors had last, and then create an algorithm that pushes for another Killer.

    I have heard talk, that BHVR is looking into creating such a System, but for maps. Meaning map rotation would be greater.

    Perhaps this could be done for Killers to a degree in the same manner?

    ... It was the beast again, he saw me and laughed. Did he remember me? ...

  • @Emeal said:

    Sorry @TWERKINGP0TAT0.

    I agree with @MandyTalk rebuttal

    We cannot accept suggestions that would increase queue times too much. However allow me to change up your suggestion here.

    With the new addition of Cross-play and New Rank system, soon forcing Killers to queue as that Killer and being unable to switch side.

    We then soon have a system that allows BHVR to see what Killer is looking for what game...

    What they then could do is take a look at what Killer the 4 Survivors had last, and then create an algorithm that pushes for another Killer.

    I have heard talk, that BHVR is looking into creating such a System, but for maps. Meaning map rotation would be greater.

    Perhaps this could be done for Killers to a degree in the same manner?

    ... It was the beast again, he saw me and laughed. Did he remember me? ...

    Yeah that would be pretty cool, I enjoy the game, it just feels repetitive going against the same killers every single time. Really hoping with the new update we see a bit more bubba and billy which will be nice. But I also see where the banning idea is a bit dumb now I really think about it. But the idea you had of the algorithm would be pretty great!

  • The only single killer I would "ban" and like to never go against again would be Deathslinger.

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    That doesn't seem fair to killers. And would increase queue times for survivors.

    We can also give killers option to ban survivors, i have no problem with that. ^^

  • @IamDwight said:

    The only single killer I would "ban" and like to never go against again would be Deathslinger.

    Why him? o.O He is like weaker Hunteress. Also less annoying.

  • @LudvigVonBastard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1470064#Comment_1470064

    We can also give killers option to ban survivors, i have no problem with that. ^^

    Survivors can all have the same perks, killers have unique powers.