Getting tunneled for an escape
So i went against a clown with annoying add-ons with my friend. But we had a rank 20 and a dumb red rank Dwight. This killer also was decent and I found a key and escaped through hatch when I was last alive. Next match same killer and he finds me, plays dumb and then I make a mistake after looping him for like a minute on two tiles right by each other and then he shakes his head. I found a key again and he tunnels me I was in a locker and he guessed I was in There are got me got ds and then hooks me in basement after catching me. Gets in chase with a guy dead on hook and who is bad I get saved and he breaks chase to tunnel me. How trash can people get for no reason 4 or 3 gens left with 3 surv all dead on hook and the others low level. I never even played toxic.
Comments
you had a key, more reason to tunnel
plus, you had already used ds, might as well kill you now make the game easier for me
The killer had a plan and it worked
"I never even played toxic." You sure about that?
I hope you understand now why he tunnelled you. Seriously though. We don't know what people think. Maybe he was just upset that you used that key to escape in the game before. Maybe because he saw a key again in your hand. We can just guess.
Dead By Tunnel.
tunnel is not a escape.
The key can get many survivors out. Tunneling you was smart.
Wow. Looping is toxic now?
I think he was joking lmao. But a lot of people on here aren't joking when they say they think looping is toxic. I've witnessed a few people say it now and they were 100% serious.
See I get the key part, but when you find someone and thus target them, that's just #########
I didnt tho I found hatch that HE passed
4 gens left 3 survivors left who are bad and dead on hook while me have 2 more hooks
oh please, thats the killer's job
stop crying and get over it
No im allowed to be upset when I am purposely TARGETED thats the point if it was his regular playstyle that's fine whatever be a scum but if you. Want revenge over an escape youre pathetic
So the killer shouldn't chase the survivor?
And allow it to make generators?
You don't even know what exactly his motive was, lol
I don’t see the problem
If you see the whole thing I said he had 0 worries
This guy only slugs the two matches I went against and if that fails he picks up whoever he can which is fine even if it ends up in a tunnel. But this time he didn't do that well he did in the beginning but when he found me he turned into a tunneled. So tell me how that's not targeting. Quit being a idiot
Oh my god you were TARGETED?!
CALL THE POLICE!!
...seriously, stop ######### crying. Damn survivors could solve any water crisis on earth with their tears every time a killer hits them.
Hahaha im mad not crying because some insecure killer needs his 4k and so I escaped and ruined it so he then targeted me