Love getting blocked in a corner till death
Nothing you can do other than force end game collapse and die. Got to love this game sometimes lol
Even better when you bring bps and gateau lol
Nothing you can do other than force end game collapse and die. Got to love this game sometimes lol
Even better when you bring bps and gateau lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
she's a ######### (the spirit)
I mean, you can't really complain about it. She lets you guys out, one of you probably escapes. You guys basically handed her that victory. The end game was up so, it's not really taking hostage either, lol.
They should make it so if you're blocked into an area for x amount of time you can move through whatever is blocking you in.
They were held there from 3 gens left lol
I mean, thats what they said. Thats not what the picture shows, really.
The picture and original post also doesn't show or tell what led up to that point. We don't have a lot of information here.
I cant see. 😭 How are they blocked? Is there no other way through this area besides where Spirit stands??
Aren't all spirits bitches. I've never seen a nice spirit, unless they're farming.
The information is that they got stuck there because one went to cleanse a totem and the other went to give them an item.
They were stuck there for 10 mins as we tried to save them.
Add suicide button. :^) We need it for many reasons.
That's a bannable offense if you reported it
I don't believe they'll do anything. The last time I reported someone I sent the youtube link and a ticket. Nearly a month ago and it still hasn't been viewed so I find it hard to believe they actually did anything.
well I play spirit and im not a ######### >:(
It might not be the player, just the character. :)
I think there's an unwritten law in this game that if you're one of the only people who bring a blood point offering the killer will always find and eliminate you first.
I've had this a lot lol always find that people who use map offerings live to the end
Haha.
I encountered a Feng trying to block me in Elementary School. Killer disconnected though before he found us. Only time I've ever been blocked and yeah there are survivors out there that will do this. I guarantee you that they are Friday The 13th players that are the usual teamkillers. One of the main reasons I quit playing that game.