Which killer do you enjoy most?
For me it's probably Ghostface and by looking to videos Legion (i don't have it tho.)
For me it's probably Ghostface and by looking to videos Legion (i don't have it tho.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a killer: Daddy Myers
As a survivor: Daddy Myers
Doctor and Ghostface to play as (runner up being Wraith)
Against? Probably DemoPls
We need shirtless Myers...
I'm maining Nurse for 3 years now and I also enjoy playing her the very most.
Legion and Freddy. those are my two favorite killers.
Pig, Spirit, Huntress, Hag
We really do. That’s one Ebony Mori I’d like to be part of.
Spirit, huntress, trapper, wraith, pig, hag
I enjoy the pig very much!
Pig. Also I've been having fun with the stalky bois recently.
Myers would become almost if not everyone favorite killer if we got shirtless Myers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Jh3A49AaABam Bam is the most fun for me, though love it when you get a double hit on PH's punishment of the damned.
I've been a Bubba main since he was released (about 4000 hours as Bubba at the moment) and judging by how quickly I tend to get bored of other killers I fully expect to main him forever.
I've played Pyramid Head for a while as I've been a huge fan of the Silent Hill franchise since my childhood but for some reason Pyramid Head "feels" weak to me even though I find him easy to play and manage to hit people through walls very often:
https://youtu.be/1Vx1Y94Dguk
https://youtu.be/3r4qNUO-96IAgain: I'm not saying Pyramid Head "is" weak but he "feels" weak to me.
Legion, Pig, Ghostface
BUBBA & CL0WN
Daddy Myers.
Wraith all the way
Freddy is still my favourite but I do like Pyramid Daddy right now too. And Wraith is pretty cute, I mean pretty fun to play as well
Demogorgon. Literally every other answer is incorrect.
Since his release I have played about 50 games with Pyramid Head. I have a lot of fun with him and he is also really strong. I still enjoy him very much and I don't think I will switch to another killer in the next weeks.. maybe months.
As killer: Trapper. I just really like catching people in my traps.
As survivor: Mikey. Some do wicked good job at creepy Mikey and I love it.
my boy Wraith isn't there, so I'll say he matters :D