Console Players
What sensitivity do you guys play on for both Killer and Survivor? Do higher sensitivities affect your gameplay much?
What sensitivity do you guys play on for both Killer and Survivor? Do higher sensitivities affect your gameplay much?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I barely raised mine on PS4, I tried on the highest sensitivity once and I quickly turned it down. It felt like I was doing a 180, maybe even close to 360, at the slightest movement of the stick lol.
I use 70% for killer and 75% for survivor. The killer's speed I find counters 360s and such well enough, and for survivors the quickness to execute a 360 and scan for killers quickly requires a higher sensitivity level.
Mine is just on the default setting. I’ve never tried changing it before.
I play whatever the default is on ps4.
I play on default settings
Max settings here
Can’t wait till midchapter as thats when I am playing again cause I am going on hiatus
I play on default settings. So often survivors will take advantage of the first person perspective by doing 360s or running back and forth, and the last thing I need to worry about is fighting my own camera while I try to pinpoint their location.
85% on killer and survivor.
I have 80% sensitivity.
75% for both, on killer it has really helped against 360s/Jukes.
I've cranked my way to max
70% for killer and 75% for survivor on Xbox. They need to be at least this high to replicate what PC can do with mouse and keyboard. I don't usually change sensitivities but its much needed for this game.
Defaults. Always defaults.
100% for survivor, 75% for killer but I mainly play nurse and huntress and like to have some semblance of aiming hatchets and blinks, trying to make minor corrections at 100% is too much for me.