Fixated, Urban Evasion, or Sprint Burst?
I want a good mobility perk, and all three of these have a lot of potential. Fixated is faster than Urban Evasion, however if you're injured it's rendered useless. And with Sprint Burst being an exhaustion perk, it's pointless running anything else like Lithe or DH. So if you could only have one mobility perk, is it better to walk faster, crouch faster, or just flat-out use Sprint burst in a crutch?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
I run fixated along with sprint burst so I don't have to waste it. It also has the secondary use of being able to set up a clear scratch mark trail that you can double back on and mislead the killer.
Depends on the situation, really. Lots of people use both urban evasion and sprint burst. Depends on what the rest of your build is. Honestly, I prefer not get spotted in the first place if I can help it.. but if I had to pick a mobility perk, I'd go for Lithe, because then I can use the regular sprint and get a speed boost by vaulting over stuff if I'm in a chase. (when I run Lithe, I usually pair it with Quick & Quiet + Dance With Me, to make it quiet and scratchless if I use it in a chase.. or just quiet if I want to get somewhere fast without the killer knowing where I am)
That makes sense. For me though I would like to also have a good healing perk which inner strength provides, but I would also like to have one information perk, and I always flip flop between spine chill and kindred. It's tough to choose!
Lithe and dance with me is an excellent combo! The only downside is that you have to be on the lookout for something to vault over, and if you're are in the midst of a chase, that's certainly easier said than done!
I legit considered running all 3 tonight.
Then bring Windows of Opportunity! (but if you know the maps well enough you don't really need windows to know where the vault points are)
Crazy good combo. Especially in Lerys. All those windows. But talking about the main post level up for Deadhard and urban I rather be sneaky and have a get away perk if played correctly or if the game doesnt screw me LOL. Im not a fan of Exhausted perks other than DH and Lithe. Maybe balanced Landing if I have a map offering. It really depends on your style tho
Nothing wrong with that! Lots of people run 2 exhaustion perks together, or Ruin + a kicking generator add-on together in case Ruin goes (usually Pop Goes the Weasel)
Since I got sprint burst, I abandoned Spine Chill/Premonition. It doesn't matter that much since if the killer gets the drop on me, I can still zoom away fast enough to avoid the hit and am likely to make it to a loop. Spine Chill can still be useful in conjunction with Resilience for the vault speeds though.
I could easily see running all three along with spine chill or kindred, as that has the potential to be a great stealth build!
I meant fixated + urban + SB. Quick movement for all situations. 😊
I'm a big fan of Alert.. but yeah Spine Chill is probably best if you want to stay away from the killer, not just know where they are when they break something.
Did it the other day with Adrenaline as the 4th perk.
I was thinking quick and quite, but can see those as well
Howd it go?
Out of these 3 I would pick Sprint Burst. Its a personal favorite. Great to get that head start in chases.
Urban Evasion can counter Hags traps, PH's trail and alerting crows. So if you encounter those killers allot I would suggest UE. However I personally do like to run Fixated and Sprint Burst together since they synergize very well. Any exhaustion perk can be great with fixated for that matter.
Spine chill is so good for stealth Killers though! LOL I can't begin to tell you how many times it's saved my ass from being grabbed off a generator from Ghostface!
That's a good point! Having UE as a way to cross quickly over hag traps and pyramid's trails is something I didn't really think about. I might just consider running all three along with spine chill and see how it goes!
Badly. Lol. But then I wasn't particularly trying to make it work really. Sprint Burst was fun to make the killer miss their opening hits. I also had fun trying to make my scratch marks as confusing as possible with fixated. If I remember right I died every game. But it was fun for something different to try.
Uh oh. 😄
I followed this with a ridiculous sabo build. I wasn't expecting escapes that day. The sabo build especially was alot of fun though.
Yeah ill probably gibe it a shot at some point. I just got claud to p3 50 so im still grinding perks for her. Im going to be a ninja. I already managed to confuse the ######### out of a poor ghostface in the swamp today. He wasnt happy with me and my sprint burst
Sprint Burst>Urban Evasion>Fixated
Fixated only works when you aren't injured which keeps it from being a decent perk imo. Urban Evasion can be useful against certain killers like Spirit, Hag, and Nurse but it's kinda of a meme perk because 80% of the time ppl are too immerse and aren't productive and just use it to crouch walk across the map when they don't need to. Sprint Burst is kind of an underrated exhaustion perk imo, when used properly it can buy you a lot more time during a chase vs other exhaustion perks like Dead Hard.
I can certainly understand that. However fixated does had the added advantage of being able to mislead killers since you can see your own scratch marks. It can be a nice thing to do.
¿Por qué no los tres?
Honestly I literally just ran a match with fixated, Urban evasion, Sprint burst, and spine chill, and it went pretty damn well! Two died and two escaped, and I was one of the ones that escaped! Being able to move fast helped to keep me hidden and managed to get a lot of rescues!
I may toy around with inner strength or we're going to live forever as a way to earn more bloodpoints or to make healing easier, but otherwise it was a successful build my first time trying it!
Nice! Yeah it sounds fun being able to move quick constantly