Let us not buy the new DLC - More info inside
I've noticed lately on the forums that surprise surprise, opinions have changed regarding the new killer. People went from saying "she's OP, she's great" to "she's weak" and that she needs changes.
I don't understand what the point is in making a feedback sub forum if the devs will literally say that they will not listen to feedback because "it makes the spirit OP".


This guy must be high.
So, since the devs clearly do not give one single ######### about our opinion, let's also not give a single ######### about their DLC.
Please, folks, let's vote with our wallets - If this gets deleted or anything REPOST it. Don't let them WIN.
We give them money, we want the changes we ask for. We're not "entitled whiny brats", we're paying customers who want a product to be a certain way. This is NOT a free DLC. We have a right to complain.
Comments
K it was a huge thing because the killers who review bombed looked really dumb since it was after they talked about potential nerfs. Not all the potential nerfs went through. Just google it or something. Atleast now you're admitting killers review bombed due to nerfs
Please explain.
"whine and deflect" you mean what you've done several times this thread? You're a clown.
Survivors whined WITHOUT REASONS about Freddy > they review bombed > devs get rekt, catered to the survivors, as always > killers, AFTER THEY BOUGHT A PRODUCT, said that it is unfair, and the new killer is just literally worse than freddy > they gave negative review on a product THEY PAID FOR, the product who literally got DESTROYED, after devs baited them with a medium at best killer, and then gave them #########.
Sooooo you are now admitting killers review bombed after saying they never did. Now you are trying to justify it. Gg ez
You are as intelligent as feffrey.
there's quite the difference between a "review bomb" and negative reviews on a bad product, you insisting that there isn't one makes you look childish
how about I promise you a piece of chocolate for $5
you give me $5 and then I proceed to crap in your hand
wouldn't you be upset?
all you can mention is Freddy lol oh survivor that Freddy this. killers that.
so survivors complained once unlike killers who do it daily
And you are as intelligent as that mighty oak guy.
"once"
LMFAO
you quoted the difference, sorry you lack the critical thinking skills to see that, and instead rely on browbeating people to argue at your own troglydian levels
Don't speak with difficult words to him, he may think you are insulting him.
Oh, he stopped replying. Guess he is google'ing those "difficult" words.
it's worked for survivors so far hasn't it?
At least for me, Its not about entitled whining, it's about: what is Devs objective with this new killer?
People will play her at the beginning (because of her cool design or/and teachable perks), but she can be forgotten by more easy or better killers.
As I said:
Her gameplay is too hard for casual/new players.
She doesn't offer a good trade between skill/reward for veteran players.
If Devs are looking for casuals, I think they should give her a more easy learning curve;
If they are looking for the competitive scenario, she needs some buffs;
They should make her more rewarding to learn. Right now The Wraith is her, but actually: unlocked, better and easier to use.
I think swf needs a reward for the killer for starters and it absolutely boggles my mind that there are no rewards for killers facing swf or survivors at much higher ranks. I do not think this would require much effort to implement.
I'm just saying, all the exaggeration about only 3 killers being any good at high ranks is a lie. I see killers other than the top 3 3-4k all the time. If you are not good enough with any other killer at rank 1 that's totally fine and I can see why it's frustrating, but you don't speak for everyone.
I realise you weren't playing DbD yet but the game changed drastically when Freddy was released.
About 90% of matchs were vs Freddy because he was broken. All he did was slug.
Survivors bought the game too and it changed significantly. Are they not allowed to review a product they bought then changed?
Seems like you're a pretty big hypocrite. It's an online game and is always going to change. Trying to justify review bombing is what is childish.
Go back under your bridge.
To me, It's not about entitled whining, It's about: What's Devs objective with this new killer?
People will play her at the beginning (because of her cool design or/and teachable perks), but she can be forgotten by more easy or better killers.
As I said:
If Devs are looking for casuals, I think they should give her a more easy learning curve;
If they are looking for the competitive scenario, she needs some buffs;
They should make her more rewarding to learn. Right now The Wraith is her, but actually: unlocked, better and easier to use.
This thread is a war zone.
try using it in short burst instead of trying to cheese?
oh #########, they are evolving
lol these cry baby killers are going all out with this review bomb
Well...let's wait her launch and see what will happen.
Time will tell.
According to all killer there is no need she trash
After reading all this.....
The way i see this is: Regardless if the dev know their game or not, in the end their vision / opinion on the killer is still the most objective one, because anything you personally say that is wrong about her, or weak, is on the end you own biased opinion because she cant do / doesnt fit how you want to play. Given they surely welcome constructive feedback, and an objective view, saying "shes trash" , "she sucks" certainly doesnt fall under that category.
Where someone called her a trash? Don't twist the words.
As rude as it may sound, if you cannot read and dont see whats writen on the forums, thats on you o.o
Can't, I see only people calling her "trash tier", not "trash", which is different, dunno, maybe I actually can't read.
"Look I got a 4k with her, obviously she's good"
People have gotten 4ks with every killer. 100% positive on that, there is video evidence all over the place. Just because you caught 4 survivors, doesn't mean a character is great. How good were the survivors? Did they mess up often? There are many things that we could go into.
The only thing people have said is that her ability is weak, and it really is. I mean, Iron Will & Urban Evasion, I have found is very effective against her.
Her ability is to reliant on hearing and whether or not the survivor is dumb enough to stick around pallets when she uses her ability. I have yet to die to The Spirit.
For someone like me, my hearing isn't the greatest, I rely on my site to catch the sneaky survivors from a distance when they try to slink away into a corner or something. So to have to rely on chance and hearing is kind of stupid.
Using ability:
~ You are completely invisible to survivors with no heartbeat or red stain
~ Can't phase through Pallets, Vault locations/walls, you have full collision
~ Survivors are invisible, can only see scratch marks
(I heard blood trails are bugged, can anyone confirm how they are supposed to work or if they are bugged?)
~ Ability has wind up time where you cannot really move
~ You can only attack out of the ability, you cannot, break pallets or generators, search lockers, grab survivors form things, only attack.
~You have to wait for the power bar to wind all the way back before you can use the ability again
~ Leave behind a husk with collision (Can block Windows, Pallets, and Lockers) the husk also carries your heat beat
~ The Spirit also passively phases and twitches, which I do think looks pretty cool
Sure, there are mind games you can do, and with practice she can make a strong mid tier killer, but I don't see it any higher than that. Plus she moves at 110% like Hag and Huntress, so take that as you will
Wraith isn't any better than he used to be, unless you are using addons, then he is much better. But what happens when you run out of addons? Gonna keep grinding a prestige 3 tree for them? Its a fruitless venture really.
There are certain things that you know are going to be weak and others strong. This is one of those times. Whether or not you choose to accept that is up to you.
I know I will not be buying this DLC, I have already said that. I didn't buy the Clown DLC even though I believe he is very well balanced, I simply got 2 of his perks form the Shrine and I was off. I can only see myself wanting 1 perk from The Spirit, and really I don't want any from the last 2 newest survivors.
I really am rooting for The Spirit, I think she's very cool, I like how she looks and all. But I wouldn't say unique though. To much of a mishmash of Freddy/Wraith, with a bit of a spin for me. Sometimes you just have to accept that things aren't as great as you want them to be or believe they are.
This patch when it is fully released will be interesting to say the least. But yeah, no buy from me. Sorry.
There will be NO visible blood after the fix. Meaning even if there were blood on the ground before you used your ability, it will disappear for the time you are using it, unless you have ultra-rare addon, then it will be as it is now.
Ah okay, cool.
Wasn;t talking to you.
The heck you want? Wasn't talking to you, and you popped out of the ass, then started asking ######### questions.
Support this game!!! I want many more new chapters and this one looks AMAZING. We're all here because we like it enough to want to do more than just play it. Keep them coming devs and I'll keep supporting!!!!
honest good players.
lol use your ability when you hook a survivor so he thinks you are face camping then actually face camp
The ######### are you talking about? Are you mental, or something?
@RSB
Maybe stop feeding him ?
Sometimes I can't stand responding to such individuals like him, and trying to figure out what they have in their heads.
The deeper and deeper I go, the more terrified I am. And he is not in minority here.
Sorry but I'm definitely gonna buy this dlc. Not, because of the killer, her perks are just so amazing + those two survivor perks can be useful.
Yeah, look how that "feferey" guy speaks, and how others speak. If you do not see who is 9 here, then I am really sorry for you.
Also seeing your nickname, I know what you will say.