Let us not buy the new DLC - More info inside
I've noticed lately on the forums that surprise surprise, opinions have changed regarding the new killer. People went from saying "she's OP, she's great" to "she's weak" and that she needs changes.
I don't understand what the point is in making a feedback sub forum if the devs will literally say that they will not listen to feedback because "it makes the spirit OP".


This guy must be high.
So, since the devs clearly do not give one single ######### about our opinion, let's also not give a single ######### about their DLC.
Please, folks, let's vote with our wallets - If this gets deleted or anything REPOST it. Don't let them WIN.
We give them money, we want the changes we ask for. We're not "entitled whiny brats", we're paying customers who want a product to be a certain way. This is NOT a free DLC. We have a right to complain.
Comments
This thread took a turn for the worse since I came by this afternoon. Totally not what I expected.
I'd like to mention that I like the design of the killer and she's 10/10 spooky, props to whoever made those decisions in BHVR's team, my original post came off hostile. I know.
I'm just disappointed because we get such a cool looking killer with an awesome backstory but her ability is so weak. I don't understand why the devs are so afraid of making an S-Tier killer to be the same as the nurse or between the nurse and billy.
In a way I feel upset at the devs because of that and this is where my "hostility" comes from, all me and a lot of other killers want is a great high tier killer to play with.
Her ability is trash, SHE is NOT trash. There's a bloody difference between the two.
The way I see it (and believe me I don't give a rats ass if you take this as an insult) the majority of survivors in this game are whiny people, you want to be able to go in a game, troll the killer, bully the killer and win 100% of the time. News flash, this is not fun for us whether you like it or not. Put yourself in our shoes, at the other end of the screen is another human being who like you, wants to play this game and have fun.
Bodyblocking, flashlighting, d-striking, dead harding, yada yada is not fun, it's fun for you because "ha ha dud I looped killer hahaha dud look at me im like ochido hahahaha" and that's it.
Not all survivors are whiny twats. Quite a few of them (which don't really frequent this forum) are awesome people. I enjoy having awesome talks with them post-game chat but guess what, they're far and in between.
Most people are arseholes in this community and I attribute that to Ochido and the likes (and I know MANY of you watch him and worship him like a god).
All I'm hoping for is this killer to become an S-tier killer, that's all I want and I will be happily purchasing the DLC.
Alas, it'll not happen. When more than 50% of the player base complains that they get killed and "camped" when the killer is actually on the other side of the map (yes, it happened to me and other people I know), we all know who the devs will cater to.
@Dudddd get a personality, man. I can tell by your name you're a troll, go back to your lord and beg for some attention from him.
I am a survivor main and was saying she needed to be buffed within two hours. clear as day shes weaker then current live Wraith its sick.current live Wraith does everything she does better with less drawbacks..... I will not be buying this DLC and if I end up going against the spirit in matches I will DC instantly till she is fixed. so there is Survivors who also support this as she is crazy weak right now needs to be fixed. her power should place her solidly between Billy and Huntress in tier. but as of right now she is between freddy and wraith. at least if i do this the spirit might have a remotely fair match.
Your problems with the devs are not mine.
I'll buy it if i want to.
That dev doesn't seem "high" btw.
I mean, you said it yourself: People switch opinions massively each day shortly after a Killer release.
Then she's OP, then she's a worse Wraith, it's all over the place.
Yet you want the devs to take their opinions now? When they're, again, all over the place?
Bad idea.
Locking this -- 6 pages of mostly arguments without any actual discussion going on!