I Want to Play a Game
Seriously though. I want this very much. I gotta ask.
On average per Game.
0k-4k how many are by RBTs ? Be honest.
What's your average per game.
Seriously though. I want this very much. I gotta ask.
On average per Game.
0k-4k how many are by RBTs ? Be honest.
What's your average per game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
0.. I'm actually surprised when someone's head goes off because of a trap.
my average was maybe 1 rbt per 3 games. it was honestly not high for the time I mained pig. To me they were time wasters for the survivors, wasn't interested in getting people to die by them but waste as much time trying to remove them.
i mean 0, they're not meant to get kills, they're meant to stall the game and buy the pig time. that being said, when i do see that skull icon pop i can't help but smile.
Depends a lot on the survivors. Usually get 0 from RBT's. When I do it's either because the survivors didn't realize walking through the exit gates with one on your head while active is a bad idea to say the least, or because they decided to work on a generator instead of getting the trap off their head. So usually it's the survivors fault unless I'm running Tampered Timer.
I've got about 2 or 3 head pops in about 50 games.
Zero.
They're rarely lethal and the chances of one activating are generally slim.
When I play Jigsaw I rarely get kills with the hats but Ive never seen them as a mean for kills but to stall gen progression by having people searching boxes. I do get a lot of yoinks from gens with her.
Actually if I get a kill from a hat the first thing I think is "wow that guy must be a rank 15 or lower".
usually 4. I play at low ranks so when i play pig, they dont search boxes for some reason. I actually have been playing pig for ez 4ks
I had a rank 2 opening exit gate and trying to leave with active trap on. Oh boy was I surprised seeing his/her rank at the end game screen.
I honestly think it needs reworked. Her Mori kill is just boring to me. This is technically why I asked if anyone had significant kills by RBTs. I acknowledge they are more of a time waster for haulting gen work but my personal experiences I saw noone care about them on. Got gens down. Got headgear off. Wasted 4 RBTs. (That's another issue. Trapper has several on the ground to pick up. Huntress has closets. Piggy has a limited amount to carry)
I dunno about anyone else but The Pig doesn't seem like she's worthy of Jigsaw. 🤷♂️
That's why she failed his test :P
The thing about the traps is they require some finesse (and luck) to shine, also devs are well aware they rarelly kill people and thats intended, they are a time stalling device, Jigsaw is not supposed to get kills with them (which ties into the film since the RBT is the most used trap and the less lethal, its used a total 5 times counting the video game and a short film and only one person dies to it).
Some tips I can give:
Best addons in my experience are the ones which increase the number of boxes even if they make the trap go slower and the ones that make searching slower or trap ticking faster. The exhausted addon is decent if you are planning for box patrolling as it disables exhaustion perks.
As for RBT stalling potential, last game I played against Jigsaw I was trapped twice, first one I had to search 5 boxes, second trap I had to search 3, It took me 2 minutes and a half to get rid of the first one. I did escape but I didnt spend on gens more than maybe 30 seconds in total, all I did that game was trying to get my trap off, unhooking 2 peeps and escaping the 2 times I got down (Killer played very bad, had a poor perk selection in my opinion and her second addon wasnt good for the playstyle she chose, she did hook us wisely tho).