used to play DbD Mobile as well, but I honestly cant anymore. Games are so one sided, either its a baby killer or baby survivors go down within seconds. Same goes for the killer games (also I dont like to wait 10min on my phone for a match).
I'm thinking about getting it on PC so I can participate in the PTB, but I need to wait till I get a powerful enough PC to run it (mine is currently garbo)
But I also have DBD on PS4 to play with friends who don't have an Xbox
PC only, I own a Switch but the game + DLCs were way cheaper in Steam and I don't see the point of buying the same game for the Switch given that 1. it's more expensive 2. it's clunkier (since optimization and etc) 3. there's no cross progression.
I did try the mobile version though, but damn are the controls awkward. I don't feel this game is suitable for mobile, or at least not in a way I can enjoy lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PC. I don't own any consoles and found mobile controls too awkward.
I play on Xbox and PC but mainly Xbox because PC is hard for me.
You want a challenge? Go onto the switch version. That is a challenge. Good luck. Ranks mostly equal same skill level that it should be.
PC Mustardrace <3
used to play DbD Mobile as well, but I honestly cant anymore. Games are so one sided, either its a baby killer or baby survivors go down within seconds. Same goes for the killer games (also I dont like to wait 10min on my phone for a match).
PTB, Performance, mouse controls, most tier lists being for PC. It just makes sense.
Primarily PC, but occasionally hop on Switch and Mobile.
I'm thinking about getting it on PC so I can participate in the PTB, but I need to wait till I get a powerful enough PC to run it (mine is currently garbo)
But I also have DBD on PS4 to play with friends who don't have an Xbox
Only have xbox, so yeah
And im really bad with movile games in general
PC, but I'm one of those odd folks who prefer DBD with a PS4 controller.
PC only, I own a Switch but the game + DLCs were way cheaper in Steam and I don't see the point of buying the same game for the Switch given that 1. it's more expensive 2. it's clunkier (since optimization and etc) 3. there's no cross progression.
I did try the mobile version though, but damn are the controls awkward. I don't feel this game is suitable for mobile, or at least not in a way I can enjoy lol.