It just gives a rush of satisfaction when I kill a Tracer. I can feel my inner "MUHAHAHAHAHA!" tingling when that blinking brat gets shutdown and does a backflip.
Honestly, just anyone who was really annoying the hell out of me or is generally really good at playing their character. I tend to get extra satisfaction from killing Widows though ;)
Honestly, just anyone who was really annoying the hell out of me or is generally really good at playing their character. I tend to get extra satisfaction from killing Widows though ;)
Widow is super satisfying to kill as well. It’s something about her just being a jerk that makes it so satisfying.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, lets see... Doomfist, Genji, Tracer and Wrecking Ball.
Pharah. Makes me feel good about my aim as McCree (my main) and I just find her annoying.
LOL. My friend told me to tell you: “the disrespect”
He's a Pharah main.
Definitely Pharah, she always tries to focus me when I play Ana so I enjoy being the one to end her.
Honestly, just anyone who was really annoying the hell out of me or is generally really good at playing their character. I tend to get extra satisfaction from killing Widows though ;)
Widow is super satisfying to kill as well. It’s something about her just being a jerk that makes it so satisfying.
Wrecking Ball because you get to see the dumb little hamster body flop around and roll down stairs.
LOL! I laughed so hard at this xD
I quit a while ago but whenever I killed moira it was the BEST feeling ever. To this day whenever I see her I get tilted lmao.
Lucios 100%. There so hard to hit + they always boop me off the map :(