survivors stop being whiners and GIT GUD
new PTB is out survivors stop being whiners and go get it , it will get released anyway so just stop being whiners and go get it . first you all complained about executioner and now about the new PTB because BHVR are making killers actually good again and you can't use your cheap tactics just stop being whiners and git gud
Comments
Lol
I mean yeah I don't see what the problem is for like low rank survivors, sur ethe game doesn't seem fair but guess what your still new to the game you don't learn it over night trust me, it took me a few days just to be good at the game, and first of all you don't de pip when you die so i don't see why are you all are just being a bunch of whiners its a win win for both sides.
If I take a look at this forum, not the Survivors are whining. In general I see way more Killers complain here. Especially because everyone thinks that their Thread is special and not like the 33 Threads opened before about exactly the same topic.
looooooool
the gif wouldn't work :c
Funny enough the changes still allow billy to reck those survivors who would "whine" in OPs eyes (altho they don't whine, most people just die to him or give up which is why the nerfs are happening). The devs are probably going by statistics in which billy is way to oppressive. If they'd go by balance then pre-rework legion would never have been changed since he was mediocre at best.
LOL. There are some serious OP issues on bubba, but okay.
Well, there are several problems woth your statements here.
- I'm a CONSOLE player and a PTB is something that I have zero access to.
- KILLERS sre the ones complaining now that Baby Mode Billy actually takes thought to play.
- Never complained about the Executioner, and actually find him great on both sides.
- Killers are infinetly more likely to use cheap tactics, and even encourage each other to do so.
It didn't need to. Just that face alone is enough.
I accept my status as a survivor. If you want a gen jockey or altruistic king then I'm your man. If you want someone to loop the killer for more than 10 seconds then.......
Find someone else lol 😂