Survivors aren’t only mean to killers (listen)

So I was just having a good little game and had some pretty questionable team mates note I play Xbox

anyways they were bullying this legion the whole game just steady looping her not even doing gens so I said to myself

alright I’m done I’m doing this gen alone if they die they just die and I was the only one doing gens I had did 3 they did only one at the beginning of the game

so I was working on the last generator and the Claud wanted me to heal her I didn’t because she was just gonna give a free hit and I was ready for the 12minite game to end

i had adrenaline so I said if they don’t have it o well don’t get downed bc I’m not going their to get u

so the Claud sold the game trying to get a flashlight save she didn’t ever hit one

she got downed I opened the gate and left

this is the reason I wrote this because the second I got out the game

they invited me to a party and said

“are u freaking stupid”(the f word)

and I said yea I’m dumb and the Claud said

”YOU DID NO GENS MATE”

and I said actually I did 3

and that shut em up

next thing u know

someone says

”Stfu ya Asian go back to the rice field”

he said this because I have a Kpop idol as my profile pic I’ll try to insert it here

9AB036A3-D9BA-412F-83E8-C46898D177E4.jpeg

And this is just to let pple know survivors also have to put up with survivors bs

Comments

  • Why even join the party?

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Why even join the party?

    This

    It's clear they were just trolling the killer (at least based on your story). I'm not sure why you'd expect them reaching out to you was going to end in anything but grief.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Why even join the party?

    A thousand times this. I’ve had people try to invite me to parties before on PS4 and I never join because I honestly couldn’t even care about what they had to say if I tried. It’s a game. If you can’t handle a loss, you shouldn’t be playing. Go and colour in a book or something.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Why even join the party?

    lmfao i like how thats your response not wow those guys are dicks. A decent chunk of dbds player base are annoying jizzmongers try to take them with a pinch of salt.

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429036#Comment_1429036

    lmfao i like how thats your response not wow those guys are dicks. A decent chunk of dbds player base are annoying jizzmongers try to take them with a pinch of salt.

    But everything you said just reiterates the question of why would you bother joining the party? You should know what to expect prior to entering. So find a new lobby and move on. Nobody is endorsing their behaviour, but the OP knowingly went into a situation they could have easily avoided. We know people are dicks online. That’ll never change. You take away their ‘power’ by ignoring them. Trolls love a response.


  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429054#Comment_1429054

    But everything you said just reiterates the question of why would you bother joining the party? You should know what to expect prior to entering. So find a new lobby and move on. Nobody is endorsing their behaviour, but the OP knowingly went into a situation they could have easily avoided. We know people are dicks online. That’ll never change. You take away their ‘power’ by ignoring them. Trolls love a response.

    Joining wasn't the right move but the jerks in this situation are the other survivors and people shouldn't blame him for joining they should blame the jerks for being jerks.If you drive by a area that is know for shooting and get shot you are stupid for driving by that area but the real problem is the people shooting and they should be blamed

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429068#Comment_1429068

    Joining wasn't the right move but the jerks in this situation are the other survivors and people shouldn't blame him for joining they should blame the jerks for being jerks.If you drive by a area that is know for shooting and get shot you are stupid for driving by that area but the real problem is the people shooting and they should be blamed

    I mean, that is a bit of an extreme example and I wouldn’t really compare being shot to willingly going into a party chat with people you know are about to be abusive. As I said, nobody is endorsing their behaviour. But this is just how some people are and the internet brings out the worst in humanity. If you can’t handle it, then either don’t play multiplayer games or don’t interact with people. I personally enjoy multiplayer games but can’t stand having to talk to others whilst I play. So I turn off my messages or mute people on mic etc. The abuse will always be there. You either find ways to deal with it or you play something else. You can get people banned but there will always be another toxic person waiting around the corner.

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429068#Comment_1429068

    Joining wasn't the right move but the jerks in this situation are the other survivors and people shouldn't blame him for joining they should blame the jerks for being jerks.If you drive by a area that is know for shooting and get shot you are stupid for driving by that area but the real problem is the people shooting and they should be blamed

    I don't agree with your analogy. What if you lived on that road. You can't help that the road is dangerous.

    What about if you get in the car with drunk driver. You know nothing good can come of it but you get in the car anyway. No reason to, but you do it anyway. My Granny calls it "looking for trouble".

  • Most of the chat abuse I see is survivor on survivor. I cop a bit as killer but survivor on survivor is just viscious. Even if I 4K the salt is usually hurled among the team mates not often at me.

    Unless it was a killer shack basement trapper lockdown game then I get the camper abuse. But hey if the other three people are hanging around the hook where else am I gonna be?

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429090#Comment_1429090

    I don't agree with your analogy. What if you lived on that road. You can't help that the road is dangerous.

    What about if you get in the car with drunk driver. You know nothing good can come of it but you get in the car anyway. No reason to, but you do it anyway. My Granny calls it "looking for trouble".

    i never said you lived on the road you did. i said what if you drove by a area known for shooting. Your drunk driver example is also good and i agree faults are on both sides but the drunk driver is far higher than the passenger that stupidly agrees to join the ride.

    @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429090#Comment_1429090

    I mean, that is a bit of an extreme example and I wouldn’t really compare being shot to willingly going into a party chat with people you know are about to be abusive. As I said, nobody is endorsing their behaviour. But this is just how some people are and the internet brings out the worst in humanity. If you can’t handle it, then either don’t play multiplayer games or don’t interact with people. I personally enjoy multiplayer games but can’t stand having to talk to others whilst I play. So I turn off my messages or mute people on mic etc. The abuse will always be there. You either find ways to deal with it or you play something else. You can get people banned but there will always be another toxic person waiting around the corner.

    im just comparing two situations in which a person knowingly is going into a bad area and getting abused for it the person is stupid for going but the real wrong is on the abusers

  • @metalklok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429128#Comment_1429128

    i never said you lived on the road you did. i said what if you drove by a area known for shooting. Your drunk driver example is also good and i agree faults are on both sides but the drunk driver is far higher than the passenger that stupidly agrees to join the ride.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1429119#Comment_1429119

    im just comparing two situations in which a person knowingly is going into a bad area and getting abused for it the person is stupid for going but the real wrong is on the abusers

    I guess we agree to disagree. I see them as equally to blame.

  • That's why we don't join random parties.

  • I was the Killer (not my main, I played for daily so I have op stuffs). 1st survivor dead, 2nd one downed after EGC started, 3rd & 4th escape right BEFORE I hook the 2nd.

    post game chat:

    2nd: stupid dog 3rd & 4th, why u leave?

    me: they were smart to leave, I had blood warden with noed