Lets say billy nerf was justified
So lets pretend that adding a cool down to billy and making his add ons meme quality was warranted in the current state of the game. Then why in the hell go so balls deep on leatherface? I think he is getting overshadowed by the billy nerf but have you all played him? His only counter is a good window vault location. that's it. He is more annoying to go against than legion now.
Comments
his best addons make him a legion with instadowns and only safe windows counter it, it wont be like that live, they have to nerf that, bubba facecamping or defending the chest is KEK on its own, we don't need him mowing down an entire team on one charge of his power lol
Because they introduced a 1-hit KO feature and do not know how to properly balance it.
I'm honestly surprised that more people aren't talking about how Bubba is no longer going to be an absolute meme.
As for Hillbilly, this has been a long time coming. Add-ons may be a little too far, and as a Pig main, I know how much having terrible add-ons hurts, but Billy's base-kit is still better than Pig's if we're talking about raw kills.
I agree completely. But i'm really hoping "better than pig" is not the benchmark the devs are trying to achieve with killer reworks lol.
Honestly, I say this not being a fan of Billy or Oni either, I really think they should make Infectious Fright trigger on a basic attack.
These high mobility AND one-hit down killers get too much out of it. Hell, swap it with Surge and let surge be all downs.
OR we have consistency in perk design and say "Basic attacks. Use your weapon. Your power is NOT a weapon."
I hope not too. The fact that some of my add-ons HARM me, and Hillbilly's still have use is kinda annoying.
Yeah. I'm struggling to think, are there any perks besides Infectious Fright that actually work on all downs any more?
Sloppy, Surge and STBFL all work off weapon attacks, not power. I can't think of any others.
Infectious seems to be the only one.
In which case only more reason to just remove this chaining one-hit-down from IF thing.
I'd say Myers is balanced
I heard many people crying over Billy slugging 4 people with infectious Fright. If that's the issue with Billy pls just nerf infectious Fright instead like you suggested, it could solve the problem people have with him (I personally don't use infectious Fright anyway)
It would still work on oni though wouldn't it?
But yeah the IF buff was weird and not really needed.
Yeah bubba is pretty good now. i didnt play him in the ptb because server pings were all over 300
but i played a custom match with friends and he is insane. maybe even overpowered, i mean you can dodge billys chainsaw easy what made him actually a balanced killer but leatherface now with the infinte chainsaw you cant do anything especially on dead ends. the only way to dodge it is probably 360ing his chainsaw 10x in row what is nearly impossible.
not gonna lie i kinda love how strong he will become but that is OP
Now people are coming for infectious, the only perk that makes oni somewhat good lol.