Thanks for everything

I doubt I'll be on tomorrow... or ever really, but I just want to thank the devs for everything. Absolutely everything they've done. They've given me a great 3 years with this game, something that I really enjoyed, the only game that I've put more hours into is Rocket League, and seeing that I've had Rocket League for an extra year, that's fairly impressive.

Additionally, I've met some great people on the forums. @Respectfulnancymain , @PigMainClaudette , @Rydog and @Boss being the most impactful, and the staff have been excellent and always helpful, often interacting with us on the forums.

I even met a roommate of mine through DBD, who I consider like a brother and I'm gonna give my Xbox to him, he's been extremely supportive since Febuary/March, and without DBD, I would've never met him.

Will I ever be back? Probably not... the possibility is always their, but the chances are...slim to say the least.

Yet again, thanks, for every moment. Hopefully, I'll see you in the fog.

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • Never give yourself up! All the best even when everything sucks.

  • I'm going to take a huge break from this game because it's not as fun as it used to be. A lot of the changes completely devalue the time and effort I've invested into the game. I'm just going to finish grinding bloodpoints and leveling up everybody (since Ghastly Gateaus are used every game) just in case I return at some other time. But just curious, why did you decide to leave?

    Edit: I realize that you're reason for leaving might be very personal. Sorry for asking. Wish the best to you.

  • I really hope everything turns out well and we will see you here again! If things doesn't go well, I wish nothing but the best for you and may you be surrounded by people you care about.

  • @CheersTC sorry to see you go and wish you success in your future, the forum will miss you!

  • I wish you the best of luck @CheersTC !

  • You are one of the best fourm members that I've spoken with

    I hope you can come back soon.

    💖😭

  • @shanny_boi said:

    I'm going to take a huge break from this game because it's not as fun as it used to be. A lot of the changes completely devalue the time and effort I've invested into the game. I'm just going to finish grinding bloodpoints and leveling up everybody (since Ghastly Gateaus are used every game) just in case I return at some other time. But just curious, why did you decide to leave?

    Hes not leaving cause hes frustrated with the game...

  • Yeah I edited my post. Why else would somebody be announcing their quitting the game at a time like this? Because they're frustrated. I just assumed. Sorry.

  • @Endstille said:

    Never give yourself up! All the best even when everything sucks.

    Thanks dude, keep fighting till it's over.

    @shanny_boi said:

    I'm going to take a huge break from this game because it's not as fun as it used to be. A lot of the changes completely devalue the time and effort I've invested into the game. I'm just going to finish grinding bloodpoints and leveling up everybody (since Ghastly Gateaus are used every game) just in case I return at some other time. But just curious, why did you decide to leave?

    No worries, it's ok for asking, and many have previously, I'm much more open to sharing it than I would've been a few months back. To put it simply, I've got Lung Cancer, I'm getting Chemotherapy, and because it was recognised late, I've got a small survival chance. Gonna stay positive, but I doubt it will change anything.

    @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    I really hope everything turns out well and we will see you here again! If things doesn't go well, I wish nothing but the best for you and may you be surrounded by people you care about.

    Thanks dude, I've got most of the people I care about here on the forums and in my apartment, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

    @Mandy said:

    @CheersTC sorry to see you go and wish you success in your future, the forum will miss you!

    Thanks Mandy, although I highly doubt I'll find success in the situation I'm in, if I make it through this, I'll be right back. Right back on the forums instantly.

    @Boosted_Dwight said:

    I wish you the best of luck @CheersTC !

    Thanks dude, hope everything works out, and I'm glad the forums has got great people like you.

    @Respectfulnancymain said:

    You are one of the best fourm members that I've spoken with

    I hope you can come back soon.

    💖😭

    Hope I'm back, it won't be soon, definitely longer than a month if at all, but I'll fight on. Thanks for sticking with me, been a pleasure to have someone as nice as you talk to me.

  • I'll probably stay on for another 10 minutes then I'm logging off this account. Don't wanna break down lol.

  • @Cheers said:

    I'll probably stay on for another 10 minutes then I'm logging off this account. Don't wanna break down lol.

    If you ever do come back please tell me.


    Goodluck with chemotherapy😭

  • @Cheers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426348#Comment_1426348

    Thanks dude, keep fighting till it's over.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426363#Comment_1426363

    No worries, it's ok for asking, and many have previously, I'm much more open to sharing it than I would've been a few months back. To put it simply, I've got Lung Cancer, I'm getting Chemotherapy, and because it was recognised late, I've got a small survival chance. Gonna stay positive, but I doubt it will change anything.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426374#Comment_1426374

    Thanks dude, I've got most of the people I care about here on the forums and in my apartment, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426380#Comment_1426380

    Thanks Mandy, although I highly doubt I'll find success in the situation I'm in, if I make it through this, I'll be right back. Right back on the forums instantly.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426384#Comment_1426384

    Thanks dude, hope everything works out, and I'm glad the forums has got great people like you.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426386#Comment_1426386

    Hope I'm back, it won't be soon, definitely longer than 2 months if at all, but I'll fight on. Thanks for sticking with me, been a pleasure to have someone as nice as you talk to me.

    The forums is very lucky to have you as well. :)

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1426428#Comment_1426428

    If you ever do come back please tell me.

    Goodluck with chemotherapy😭

    I will do, and thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get.

    Thanks dude, means alot.

  • 'Aight I'm logging off. Thanks for every single moment guys. It's been a pleasure being here, and maybe if Ace gave me a bit of his luck I'll be back soon.

  • @Cheers said:

    'Aight I'm logging off. Thanks for every single moment guys. It's been a pleasure being here, and maybe if Ace gave me a bit of his luck I'll be back soon.

    😔

  • Have a good one! ✋

  • @Cheers said:

    'Aight I'm logging off. Thanks for every single moment guys. It's been a pleasure being here, and maybe if Ace gave me a bit of his luck I'll be back soon.

    I'll be waiting for ya!

    Come by my Twitch if you want to keep up....... if and when I stream. Just look for midknightreaper1.


    Hope you come back soon.

  • Holy #########. Just read until I reached your mention of the reason. I'm very sorry for what you're going through. I wish you the best. We never really exchanged but I've seen you around the forums and regardless, just one person to another; I wish you well. See ya in The Fog.