Good talk Monto.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZB8GQbhDiI
I feel that Monto is spot on about the new killer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZB8GQbhDiI
I feel that Monto is spot on about the new killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit 1: Fixed grammer!
I agree. I don't think the terror radius change is a bad change but overall the video was on the money with how the Spirit could be improved.
Who's monto and why should I care about what some random player says?
Because they have an opinion about a game you play and there is a chance that those opinions they have maybe implemented into the game.
Nobody is surprised about the killer is currently useless, anyway the most main survivors think that she is strong, do not u think it's funny?
I think you'll enjoy this video. It's Freddy protecting the Spirit from the scary nerf bat that he was once struck with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVigYZiqWKM
they are a good marriage lmao
Rin the nurse 2.0 and Fredy pay to win...
thanks for making me laugh
No prob lol. Glad ya got a good laugh ^_^
Everyone was expecting another weak killer after the devs mentioned how they wanted to make "fun" killers instead of "competitive" killers.
Plus, who actually expected the devs to create a strong killer? No one.
Tyde and his S Tier Myers, pffft.
Yeah, if Spirit doesn't receive some major positive changes, she is going to be another level 40 Killer, IE leveled up just enough to unlock their teachables, then never played or given any bloodpoints again.
Yep, he is right. I would add lowering that 20s cooldown to the list, it is horrible.
Toxic survivor mains will brush it off and say :
"50 hours isn't enought, keep playing her you will see xD"
"You just suck
I saw some godlike Spirit she's OP huuur duuur"
When there will not be any "argument" left, they will resort to : "She's not FUN (TM) I'm gunna DC on her , i'm entitled to it :'o "
Like with Freddy.
I genuinely hope the Devs see this video and take it to heart.
Lul, sorry but this is naive.
You know why i say it tho.
Again a good one, you have the thing to find good meme tho
But i would change one thing on this video : "R 20's opinion" by "Survivor main's opinion".
All this high rank players who just want to keep their bully simulator is quite disgusting.
@ZombieGenesis
Wasn't meant to sound harsh, sorry dude.
I played her around 15 hours and I think she needs a few tweaks. (c)
If any player said it to me, I would laugh him in the face. Suddenly, it's popular YouTuber and there is hype and everyone agrees.
ps: my sides...