Stop using BT to make dumb saves

Seriously, my teammates today all love to follow to the hook and instantly save me in the killers face... I get it BT works but it costs the team time, at least TRY to make a smart save if he’s not camping

Comments

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Seriously, my teammates today all love to follow to the hook and instantly save me in the killers face... I get it BT works but it costs the team time, at least TRY to make a smart save if he’s not camping

    The majority of the time, i find it costs the team a loss and gives the killer an advantage.

    People don't see it as a farm unhook 'cos BT' but it literally is.

  • It *can* be hard to gauge what a killer is going to do, cause it *can* seem safe when it's not and the opposite.

    I do get that it's annoying when people martyr themselves for no reason besides that the unhooked is safer.

  • Yes, it’s particularly annoying when survivors use BT to hook trade with me. That achieves nothing, if anything it would help the killer.

  • @Go_Go_Roboto said:

    It *can* be hard to gauge what a killer is going to do, cause it *can* seem safe when it's not and the opposite.

    I do get that it's annoying when people martyr themselves for no reason besides that the unhooked is safer.

    The other thing that costs the team time is when they get BT and literally wait for the killer to take a hit... again that’s wasting mendung time.

    I get body block for someone if you have BT but I have literally held my SB, saves d someone with BT and sprinted to safely just to watch them eat a hit...

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1421232#Comment_1421232

    The other thing that costs the team time is when they get BT and literally wait for the killer to take a hit... again that’s wasting mendung time.

    I get body block for someone if you have BT but I have literally held my SB, saves d someone with BT and sprinted to safely just to watch them eat a hit...

    F

  • @Customapple0 said:

    Yes, it’s particularly annoying when survivors use BT to hook trade with me. That achieves nothing, if anything it would help the killer.

    I think maybe they’re looking for 2 stacks of WGLF

  • 1594155111894.jpg

    The last thing you see before you get unhooked with borrowed time

  • Survivor on the hook: "Don't make a dumb save if you don't have Borrowed Time"

    Also survivor on the hook: "Stop using Borrowed Time to make dumb saves"

    Also survivor on the hook: "Why isn't anyone saving me from the hook? I don't care if it's unsafe; I have Decisive Strike!"

    Also survivor on the hook: "What are you all doing crouching around the hook watching the killer camp me? Do gens!"

    Also survivor on the hook: "Why is everyone doing gens and no one unhooking me??"

  • They may be doing it intentionally for WGLF stacks or, as in my case until a couple days ago, for protection hits for the Taking One For the Team achievement.

    My last one was against a locked and loaded Myers unfortunately. And after he downed me he proceeded to down the rest of the team off one tier 3. Needless to say, my teammates were not impressed. But I got my achievement :)