One feature that I, and probably you, want to see very bad.
Randomized lighting.
Before there was a bug that caused, for instance, farm maps to have the haddonfield lighting under certain condtitions. Personally, I think if the randomized lighting was a feature, it would greatly refresh the perception of all maps.

Comments
Honestly yeah...I do want that..
Just a darker color palette for the game as a whole would add so much more to it. This would definitely push the game more toward horror and a bit further away from action where genres are concerned.
Good news for you, devs expressed interest in GREATLY improving lighting in the new graphical update whenever we'll see that.
They said it was coming around the time sounds are fixed. : )
Strognly agree with you. However, the game before used to be a lot darker, and Claudettes were able to hide ANYWHERE isnanely easily.
What a catastrophe D:
good old times ay
Maybe we should let the killers have flashlights too?