The Trend must continue with Wraith

So the trend give every killer a red bar obviously must continue so here some changes to give him a red bar.

When wraith goes invisible his movement speed is 120 and his uncloak time is back at beta times his red bar decreases when cloaked fully depletes he loses stealth and must wait 60 seconds for it to fully charged.

When wraith is invisible survivors can shine a light on him for .5 seconds to stun him for 6 seconds

Comments

  • 60 seconds? Are you kidding me!?!?




    Make that at LEAST 100

  • @NuclearBurrito said:

    60 seconds? Are you kidding me!?!?

    Make that at LEAST 100

    200 take it or leave it

  • A 6 second stun for burning him? I mean, I'd like that but I think that would be way too good against him; especially because he's pretty easy to spot when moving.

  • This extremely add-on reliant killer would be rendered into nothingness with your proposed changes. I’m not trying to be rude, but it seems to me you’re aiming to create a killer that guarantees 4 survivor escapes.

  • @Zoophage said:

    A 6 second stun for burning him? I mean, I'd like that but I think that would be way too good against him; especially because he's pretty easy to spot when moving.

    @IMhereRUN said:

    This extremely add-on reliant killer would be rendered into nothingness with your proposed changes. I’m not trying to be rude, but it seems to me you’re aiming to create a killer that guarantees 4 survivor escapes.

    Do they not have sarcasm where yall are from? He's obviously giving the devs crap about their decision to make every killer have an idiotic cooldown.

  • @Dwinchester said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420029#Comment_1420029

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420038#Comment_1420038

    Do they not have sarcasm where yall are from? He's obviously giving the devs crap about their decision to make every killer have an idiotic cooldown.

    Nothing in the OP’s written trend opinion suggested anything of sarcasm. Just sounds to me like a survivor main that has an extremely hard time with minding their surroundings.

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420112#Comment_1420112

    Nothing in the OP’s written trend opinion suggested anything of sarcasm. Just sounds to me like a survivor main that has an extremely hard time with minding their surroundings.

    Poe's law

  • @hanibel said:

    So the trend give every killer a red bar obviously must continue so here some changes to give him a red bar.

    When wraith goes invisible his movement speed is 120 and his uncloak time is back at beta times his red bar decreases when cloaked fully depletes he loses stealth and must wait 60 seconds for it to fully charged.

    When wraith is invisible survivors can shine a light on him for .5 seconds to stun him for 6 seconds

    But what about trapper? He's gotta have a delay for setting traps or something too. Maybe a long stun for stepping in his own traps?

  • All of you need to cut this nonsense out, because if the devs take it seriously and Wraith gets some sorta cooldown imma be livid.

  • @DetectiveBingBong said:

    All of you need to cut this nonsense out, because if the devs take it seriously and Wraith gets some sorta cooldown imma be livid.

    He next on the add-on rework he gettin a red bar definitely

  • @hanibel said:

    So the trend give every killer a red bar obviously must continue so here some changes to give him a red bar.

    When wraith goes invisible his movement speed is 120 and his uncloak time is back at beta times his red bar decreases when cloaked fully depletes he loses stealth and must wait 60 seconds for it to fully charged.

    When wraith is invisible survivors can shine a light on him for .5 seconds to stun him for 6 seconds

    I swear to god if your jokes get my beloved bell boi nerfed! 🤬

  • @hanibel said:

    So the trend give every killer a red bar obviously must continue so here some changes to give him a red bar.

    When wraith goes invisible his movement speed is 120 and his uncloak time is back at beta times his red bar decreases when cloaked fully depletes he loses stealth and must wait 60 seconds for it to fully charged.

    When wraith is invisible survivors can shine a light on him for .5 seconds to stun him for 6 seconds

    I don't know whether to laugh or stick your head in the sand for this..... I'm so conflicted about this post...

  • @IMhereRUN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1420112#Comment_1420112

    Nothing in the OP’s written trend opinion suggested anything of sarcasm. Just sounds to me like a survivor main that has an extremely hard time with minding their surroundings.

    Survivor mains don't post here. It's just whiny killer mains and the occasional reasonable person that plays both that keeps you guys in check.

    All the survivor mains are on reddit posting shirtless myers memes and crying about noed.

  • Outrageous, 120% is too much, 100% clocked, 95 in chase


    Seriously tho: If they give him some sort of cooldown I’ll be pissed

  • @xTalon32 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169424/the-trend-must-continue-with-wraith

    I don't know whether to laugh or stick your head in the sand for this..... I'm so conflicted about this post...

    Good

  • @Eleghost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/169424/the-trend-must-continue-with-wraith

    But what about trapper? He's gotta have a delay for setting traps or something too. Maybe a long stun for stepping in his own traps?

    He does have a delay... he needs to find another trap.