What's with this community?

I try to be a nice killer, when I down someone I don't hook them yet they run like if I was tunneling them the whole game and have a mori.....

In post game chat it's like "gg" "thank you" and other stuff.

But in my POV in game it looks like "aaaaah the killer is friendly let's gen rush, teabag and run away from him" sure I got some survivors here and there that actually got the point of me giving them crowns because I'm getting my killers crowns, and since I know how hard is to obtain one as survivor I'm willing to help every unlicensed character that isn't glowing or doesn't have the crown...

Comments

  • Most people just want to play the game, is the thing. I'm sure they appreciate you being a nice guy, but a lot of people don't really care for farming. Personally, I just want to get out ASAP so I can go back to playing normally.

  • What Peanits said, a lot of survivors don't want to spend 5 minutes in a queue just to farm.

  • Another issue is you can never trust the killer. Or survivors for that matter. They may act like they want to farm and screw you over a the first opportunity.

  • @Peanits said:

    Most people just want to play the game, is the thing. I'm sure they appreciate you being a nice guy, but a lot of people don't really care for farming. Personally, I just want to get out ASAP so I can go back to playing normally.

    yeah but what if the only goal was to get them crowns but the fact that they despawn for example when I carry them and wait for other surv to pick them up the crown fades before help arrives and than it's just time waste guy get's out without crown, my latest game was good only one guy didn't get crown like sure if you have it but why not get 500 bp which will be % boosted by any cakes and offerings....

  • I once got two farming games in a row and I wanted to tear my hair out.

    Also one time I had my friend over and I wanted to play a game before we left to show him what it's like. I got a ######### farming match. 🤦

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    I once got two farming games in a row and I wanted to tear my hair out.

    Also one time I had my friend over and I wanted to play a game before we left to show him what it's like. I got a ######### farming match. 🤦

    My farming is diffrent, I just find crowns, deliver survivors to crowns or lead if they actualy use brain to realise I'm friendly and than they can just genrush or whatever the ######### they want ...

  • I would rather be mori & tunneled than have to sit through a farming game, they're exceptionally boring.

  • @Seanzu said:

    I would rather be mori & tunneled than have to sit through a farming game, they're exceptionally boring.

    read comment above you sweetheart my games barely last longer than afk killer's game

  • @podkall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418831#Comment_1418831

    read comment above you sweetheart my games barely last longer than afk killer's game

    I don't have to, "Sweetheart".

    Farming is boring regardless of how long matches are, and why are you bringing up AFK games as if they aren't as boring, survivors just want normal matches so I don't see how comparing farming to afking somehow helps your arguement, lmao.

  • @podkall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418827#Comment_1418827

    My farming is diffrent, I just find crowns, deliver survivors to crowns or lead if they actualy use brain to realise I'm friendly and than they can just genrush or whatever the ######### they want ...

    During an event I'm much more likely to want to farm!

  • A lot of people find farming boring and uninteresting. They want to get out as fast as possible and on to the next match, Such as myself. Don't be triggered if things don't go your way.

  • @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418835#Comment_1418835

    I don't have to, "Sweetheart".

    Farming is boring regardless of how long matches are, and why are you bringing up AFK games as if they aren't as boring, survivors just want normal matches so I don't see how comparing farming to afking somehow helps your arguement, lmao.

    you sound like a tryhard player that just can't enjoy a simple farm match, yes it is referancable to afk matches, yes the gens go as fast as if I wasn't even interfering because if the survivor starts running from gen I leave them so they likely return...

  • @podkall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418842#Comment_1418842

    you sound like a tryhard player that just can't enjoy a simple farm match, yes it is referancable to afk matches, yes the gens go as fast as if I wasn't even interfering because if the survivor starts running from gen I leave them so they likely return...

    Enjoy a simple farming match? I don't play DBD to sit on 4 gens and leave, I want to be chased, I want to risk dying to try and finish a gen, I want to be worried about NOED & Bloodwarden, there is NOTHING fun about farming, that doesn't make me a tryhard, I have the majority of my characters maxed, being forced to farm is boring.

  • Instead of actually farming I've been playing "lazily." Instead of trying really hard I'll slug more instead of going for the third hook, make chases like normal, use the hell out of my power, etc... Just not worrying about gens as much and try to get a lot of points.

  • @JHondo said:

    Instead of actually farming I've been playing "lazily." Instead of trying really hard I'll slug more instead of going for the third hook, make chases like normal, use the hell out of my power, etc... Just not worrying about gens as much and try to get a lot of points.

    thats how I play in low ranks which i still am yet I can still get 4k without an effort..

    @Seanzu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418893#Comment_1418893

    Enjoy a simple farming match? I don't play DBD to sit on 4 gens and leave, I want to be chased, I want to risk dying to try and finish a gen, I want to be worried about NOED & Bloodwarden, there is NOTHING fun about farming, that doesn't make me a tryhard, I have the majority of my characters maxed, being forced to farm is boring.

    I'm a farmer that would chase you, I'd do a real chase with you maybe not at the begining but if all of you got crowns than why the f not have a chase I'm not playing to farm I'm farming because I'm getting crowns on killers once the crowns are which I just currently got them all I'm going back to my roots of 4k's cause low rank is just too predictable and giving hatch because honestly, nah just low rank

    @mikerz1994 said:

    most killers thrive off just landing blows and using their ability youll get atleast 30k bloodpoints in a game if u just keep using ur m2 if it gives u points, lmao i had a clown that we were shtn on and he just starts throwing bottles at dwight all game !! i was laughing so hard all match long from all the moaning and screaming across the map hahaha it really just doesnt make sense , he even thought he was slick tried to betray us at the end, he got 1 kill cuz the guy double backed for idk what reason

    lul

  • i like farm game sometimes as killer or survivor i mean i like playing normally but i don't mind farming sometime.there should be farm mode where you just mess around get points it help with the grind which is this game.

  • I had someone in my swf group who really liked farming. As in genuinely enjoyed it. She left the group after an argument that came about from us not wanting to farm with her in kyf.

  • @podkall said:

    I try to be a nice killer, when I down someone I don't hook them yet they run like if I was tunneling them the whole game and have a mori.....

    In post game chat it's like "gg" "thank you" and other stuff.

    But in my POV in game it looks like "aaaaah the killer is friendly let's gen rush, teabag and run away from him" sure I got some survivors here and there that actually got the point of me giving them crowns because I'm getting my killers crowns, and since I know how hard is to obtain one as survivor I'm willing to help every unlicensed character that isn't glowing or doesn't have the crown...

    Yeaaah, the point is - you are killer and people want to play. So you are "helping" one player get the crown, and wasting time of three others. Do the math. Go play MMO and there you can taxi low player levels, give them high level items or something to be nice. In this game you are just wasting other people time.