Who do u hope for the next killer to be?

Considering that we can't have anymore dlc singles like "Ghostface™". And I believe our next killer might be another license killer but can't promise anything.

I personally hope that we can get Candyman or see Pinhead be brought into dead by daylight as seeing both the two would fit into this lovely community/ game.


But some people have been wanting "The Attraction" Aka, Springtrap from the FNAF game series. Which in my opinion, doesn't seem like a bad idea as William Afton or Michael Afton (Purple Guy) ((The Killer)) is like what causes the whole FNAF start and start of the lore.


Originally, he was one of the Security guards at the Five nights at freddy's location. After being there for a bit of time and receiving bad pay he eventually turned insane and went on a child murder spree ((Please correct me if any of this is wrong.)) And when he slaughtered the children he would stuff them into the animatronic suits (4 robot suits) and those who he murdered would go on and possess the animatronics. And would activate at night and do "Mysterious" things in the night as stated by the phone guy.


Later in the timeline, in fnaf 3. We receive new information that William Afton or Michael afton eventually gets haunted by the dead children. Chasing him into Freddie's secret room with rage.

Afton was terrified that they came back to come after him. And got into the same springlock suit he used to murder the children and laughed as they thought he was safe, until something got into the springlock suit and brutally crushed him to death as the spring suit clamped on his organs and suffocated him as it crushed his ribs. Passing out from bloodloss. He was found 3 or 6 yrs later by some people and they opened an area as a horror attraction. Using him as a "Main Prop" to attract people there.


But, I wanna hear your thoughts me personally I'm really hoping for the ones I said like candy man or pinhead. But I seriously can see springtrap in here. He definitely fits so well with the whole aspect of DBD

images (6).jpeg


Comments

  • I know it'll likely be a licensed chapter. But I'd love to see more original characters. I really don't care for many more licensed killers/survivors.

  • @Mr_Gr00vy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1430658#Comment_1430658

    Having a fnaf chapter wouldn't be bad.

    Also this is a "IDEA". Like what other people would hope or think the next killer would be.

    People who complain over this. Isn't really viewing the aspect as a whole.

    Yeah, I understand everyone who says that my opinion is Invalid/ Wrong.

    As Stated By: FlyGuy115

    But just think about it. He's not bad, his lore is fantastic and etc.. And actually I agree with someone on here.

    You just dislike the Franchise or think Springtrap is Complete Dogshit and seems stupid.

    Having a FNaF chapter literally brings nothing but jumpscare horror to Dbd. FNaF doesn't have a legacy as strong as Friday the 13th or Candyman to get in. Either way, I'd rather an original killer because those killers tend to have more creative powers.

  • Dementor from Harry potter (unlikey)

    Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

  • For licensed killers inwould live to see:

    Something from universal like Dracula, Frankenstein's monster, or the wolf man.


    The master from buffy the vampire slayer, with buffy as survivor


    Not licensed

    Gorgon - like medusa

    A robot/cyborg

    Werewolf - like native american skin walkers

  • @Lazerboy88 said:

    Any special infected from l4D Tank would be amazing but idk how they would make that work

    Tank wouldn't just break pallets; He'd destroy the entire loop.

  • SCPs, I love them so much I named my account to advocate for them. I feel like there would be more liked choices, but if we're being personal there is nothing I would love more.

  • I'd like to see SCP chapter in some kind of way.

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Jeepers creepers and the demon from Isideous.

    I rarely will see Jeepers creepers.


    The director was a (Redacted) person.

    He would watch on the "innocent"


    Hopefully, you'd understand

    zrpitkudgnl21.png

    Kinda like that pic above.

    But quentin would be... Yeah...

  • Anything that isn’t a FNAF chapter.


    The killers power has to be revolving around the characters lore, but Springtrap is missing multiple of these, same with the other anamatronics. He would only work in a game where the OBJ was to kill the survivors before a timer ends (As provoked via the timer system in FNAF), which doesn’t fit this type of game, along with that he doesn’t have a weapon, he literally scares you to kill you. Mix these together, and you will get a killer that straight up has no weapon and has a power that is put onto a time crunch.....thats not a killer

  • @Hoodied said:

    Anything that isn’t a FNAF chapter.

    The killers power has to be revolving around the characters lore, but Springtrap is missing multiple of these, same with the other anamatronics. He would only work in a game where the OBJ was to kill the survivors before a timer ends (As provoked via the timer system in FNAF), which doesn’t fit this type of game, along with that he doesn’t have a weapon, he literally scares you to kill you. Mix these together, and you will get a killer that straight up has no weapon and has a power that is put onto a time crunch.....thats not a killer

    He could use his hands lol but after speculating my own thoughts, i can see a 95% chance springtrap won't come into dbd at the moment. But hey, they're ways to make springtrap without having him all stupid.

  • SCPs, thats my dream.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    SCPs, thats my dream.

    Just realized this was an old thread and that I already commented lol, disregard me.

  • I think Pinhead would be the perfect killer once they decide to reveal more of the lore on the entity. I think they should do a 'they are all died and are struck within a layer of hell' angle here.

  • I'll gladly take a FNaF chapter over Chucky and Pennywise. Neither make sense to put into the game. At all. One's a ######### tiny puppet. Hooks are big puppet is small. Do the ######### math. Pennywise is an eldritch being that feeds off the same as the Entity. Fear. Also, don't wanna ruin a very good horror icon by making him walk in ######### circles chasing someone. At this point, I really want only original killers. Licensed ones bring people for a minute then they leave and when that happens BHVR likes to go on a nerf spree. No thanks. Vampire, Mummy, Some sort of specter or even a ghost pirate. Sick of people saying there's no good ideas anymore when we have soooo much horror history to go off of.

  • All these uninspired answers. I never liked FNAF but Springtrap would be much more interesting as candyman, Jason, chucky, or alien. ######### yawn.

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    Hmm. They’ve added most of my favorite licensed ones already. I’d like to see Pennywise eventually though.

    Otherwise I’d also like to see the wendigo from Supernatural, Xenomorph from Alien, the miner from My Bloody Valentine, and maybe something from Resident Evil.

    I think it’s probably gonna be candyman but I’m not holding my breath. I’ll wait and see lol.

    I like the idea of Harry warden being in the game, although I wished his films succeeded otherwise he would be a horror icon but now he seems forgotten, but there recently has been a lot of synergy in the franchise and a lot of demand for it to continue so maybe.

  • Please give us slenderman

  • I would love to see a Fnaf chapter greatly because

    A: I think its a cool idea, and I since I grew up on Fnaf it would mean a lot, literally when I would go to school back when it was fairly new and very popular, you would here conversations, after conversations about fnaf, I mean it was the crave during the time and still is now.

    B: It follows along with what Matthieu Cote said about adding future licensed horror characters in the 4th anniversary. quote " It really legitimized us as a great reference for horror in video games, today we have another landmark moment, where were going to present to you a huge deal/ we are very excited to let hear and what sounds like when we bring these legendary icons into dbd". End quote, now I know I am literally quoteing what he said right before Pyramid head was revealed to us. But this shows that they really want add major horror landmarks, Fnaf was and is still a major horror landmark, why? Because of how scary it was, sure when we look at it now, we think of how childish it is, but thats because of the marketing and where its aiming at. So onto the main point, it was scary because of the jumpscares within it, they were unsuspecting, and made players jump out of there seat, and even though not as greatly made as some other horror games the scares were enough to carry it forward plus its popularity.

    C: There is large number of people who want this bad boy in the game, so good luck with killing that and bringing down their hopes, while not having an angry mob on the devs trail.

    Other than Fnaf, I would love to see Outlast with Richard Traeger or some one else. Candyman, My bloody Valentine, one of my Fan made chapters (Probably Smiles and Tears since it will fit the lore nicely, Not to be egotistical or anything like that.), and anything other than Pennywise, or alien

  • I know it's probably a stretch, but I either want Jack Torrance from the Shining or Norman Bates from Psycho. They would be HUGE additions imo.

  • Child's play

    Human Bug/spider hybrid killer

    Pyromaniac

    Some Lovecraftian inspired killer

  • @Mr_Gr00vy said:

    Considering that we can't have anymore dlc singles like "Ghostface™". And I believe our next killer might be another license killer but can't promise anything.

    I personally hope that we can get Candyman or see Pinhead be brought into dead by daylight as seeing both the two would fit into this lovely community/ game.

    But some people have been wanting "The Attraction" Aka, Springtrap from the FNAF game series. Which in my opinion, doesn't seem like a bad idea as William Afton or Michael Afton (Purple Guy) ((The Killer)) is like what causes the whole FNAF start and start of the lore.

    Originally, he was one of the Security guards at the Five nights at freddy's location. After being there for a bit of time and receiving bad pay he eventually turned insane and went on a child murder spree ((Please correct me if any of this is wrong.)) And when he slaughtered the children he would stuff them into the animatronic suits (4 robot suits) and those who he murdered would go on and possess the animatronics. And would activate at night and do "Mysterious" things in the night as stated by the phone guy.

    Later in the timeline, in fnaf 3. We receive new information that William Afton or Michael afton eventually gets haunted by the dead children. Chasing him into Freddie's secret room with rage.

    Afton was terrified that they came back to come after him. And got into the same springlock suit he used to murder the children and laughed as they thought he was safe, until something got into the springlock suit and brutally crushed him to death as the spring suit clamped on his organs and suffocated him as it crushed his ribs. Passing out from bloodloss. He was found 3 or 6 yrs later by some people and they opened an area as a horror attraction. Using him as a "Main Prop" to attract people there.

    But, I wanna hear your thoughts me personally I'm really hoping for the ones I said like candy man or pinhead. But I seriously can see springtrap in here. He definitely fits so well with the whole aspect of DBD

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NZ5BROZ6SKCW/images-286-29.jpeg

    If they're gonna waste a license on a damn killer it better be Kayako from The Grudge....

  • I hope it would be pinhead.

  • @Mr_Gr00vy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1418413#Comment_1418413

    Spring trap isn't bad. I honestly don't know why people don't want him, lol.

    U have plenty of dbd tubers who actually want springtrap, lol

    Because Five Nights at Freddys is a meme....Don't wanna play a meme killer...If they're gonna do a licensed meme killer save it for after they get legends of horror from licenses first....like #########. We could have The Grudge, Hellraiser, Chucky, a Xenomorph, a leviathan from Supernatural, The Nun, Insidious ghosts and demons, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE BUT MEMES!!!

1 2 3 ›