Do we all agree that...

Cheryl’s P3 outfit is an absolute 10/10?

She looks incredible. 😭 👏🏻

Comments

  • Yeah, one of the best Prestige-Cosmetics.

  • Cheryl is the first character I've actually P3'd. Only character I'll probably ever do it for unless we get like Jill Valentine or someone else I really like that's probably unlikely. And in a little over a million bloodpoints, I will have all perks maxed on her.

  • @KingFrost said:

    Cheryl is the first character I've actually P3'd. Only character I'll probably ever do it for unless we get like Jill Valentine or someone else I really like that's probably unlikely. And in a little over a million bloodpoints, I will have all perks maxed on her.

    Don’t play with my emotions like that. Can you imagine Jill MF Valentine in this game? That would be a dream come true. I’m still not over us getting Ghostface and no Sidney. She would fit in with the lore perfectly.

  • Yes.

    Whoever doesn't will not eat eggs today and instead eat celery.

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Yes.

    Whoever doesn't will not eat eggs today and instead eat celery.

    what if i dont like eggs though?

    like i agree completely but can i just get some galaxy or something?

  • Yes.

    They knocked it out of the park. I hope they keep this trend with P3 cosmetics.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1412607#Comment_1412607

    Don’t play with my emotions like that. Can you imagine Jill MF Valentine in this game? That would be a dream come true. I’m still not over us getting Ghostface and no Sidney. She would fit in with the lore perfectly.

    I know Jill is the obvious pick, but I'll always say if Resident Evil gets into DBD, I want Leon first and foremost. He's the main character in what are arguably the 2 best games in the series and he always gets shafted in crossovers.

    Also yeah Cheryl P3 is legit 10/10 no complaints from me

  • PH's P3 outfit is also really nice, turns him from a bright white, easy to spot "guy", to a blood drenched, harder to spot "monster". Granted all killers with a red stain are easy to spot regardless, but his P3 outfit makes him more intimidating in my book.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1412641#Comment_1412641

    I know Jill is the obvious pick, but I'll always say if Resident Evil gets into DBD, I want Leon first and foremost. He's the main character in what are arguably the 2 best games in the series and he always gets shafted in crossovers.

    Also yeah Cheryl P3 is legit 10/10 no complaints from me

    I would love Leon or Chris to be in this game. If a Resident Evil chapter was ever to happen they’d have to do something similar to Stranger Things and bring multiple survivors. With Legendary Skins being a thing now, the possibilities would be endless.

  • @TWiXT said:

    PH's P3 outfit is also really nice, turns him from a bright white, easy to spot "guy", to a blood drenched, harder to spot "monster". Granted all killers with a red stain are easy to spot regardless, but his P3 outfit makes him more intimidating in my book.

    Definitely agree. I love going against a P3 PH as he just looks so intimidating.

  • @TheLastGreatStar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1412607#Comment_1412607

    Don’t play with my emotions like that. Can you imagine Jill MF Valentine in this game? That would be a dream come true. I’m still not over us getting Ghostface and no Sidney. She would fit in with the lore perfectly.

    Jill is definitely a character I'd leave Cheryl for. Aya Brea is another, though probably less likely to join DBD.

    And after this next match, I'll actually have enough points to get every perk on her (except the ones unavailable to me because I play on Switch. But I digress!) Feels good.

  • She has a good P3. Shes one of the only characters that I'd actually wear their full bloody outfit on.

  • Yeah. I just wish lisa got one. She's just a skin so oh well 🤷‍♀️

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1412783#Comment_1412783

    what if i dont like eggs though?

    like i agree completely but can i just get some galaxy or something?

    Fine, special exception to you, you'll eat cake, happy?

  • Aren't prestige cosmetics just the same but bloody? I never have been impressed with them and it's why I only ever P3 my Nurse, since she's my main.