No for real, you think more people will play Billy after that? Obviously not. Don't get me wrong, new chase music is nice. But I don't see value in it when you just see a Billy once in the blue moon.
No for real, you think more people will play Billy after that? Obviously not. Don't get me wrong, new chase music is nice. But I don't see value in it when you just see a Billy once in the blue moon.
I do. New add-ons, new music, new perks, it’s gonna be a whole different experience! The cooldown can’t possibly be that bad, not as bad as Nurse’s. I’ll be honest with you, the cooldown is completely unnecessary and probably gonna happen less than you encounter Plague mains.
Doctor got one. And i think devs said that all the killer updates will get a new chase music.
Doc's was an actual rework though that involved an entirely new ability in the form of his static blast. This is more inline of the Nurse rework, which didnt get a song.
No for real, you think more people will play Billy after that? Obviously not. Don't get me wrong, new chase music is nice. But I don't see value in it when you just see a Billy once in the blue moon.
If he had new chase music, maybe more people would play him.
I do. New add-ons, new music, new perks, it’s gonna be a whole different experience! The cooldown can’t possibly be that bad, not as bad as Nurse’s. I’ll be honest with you, the cooldown is completely unnecessary and probably gonna happen less than you encounter Plague mains.
The perk changes are irreverent to the killer. If they buffed ruin, do you think that would result in an increase of Hag mains? You might make the argument that people who dont have the perks already might lvl up Billy, but other than that...the perks have nothing to do with Billys usage.
They are ignoring the countless threads asking this. The videos in the dev update had the chase music muted. They are clearly saving the reveal of the new musical themes for both Hillbilly and Leatherface for the 7th.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering this is more of a basic add-on & small ability change rather than a huge ability overhaul, I doubt it.
Also a default killer having the default chase music seems kinda fitting to me
This guy asking the real questions.
Why bothering with that when less people will play him after that nerf?
Doctor got one. And i think devs said that all the killer updates will get a new chase music.
Why so pessimistic...?
The music in this game is boppin’
No for real, you think more people will play Billy after that? Obviously not. Don't get me wrong, new chase music is nice. But I don't see value in it when you just see a Billy once in the blue moon.
Mandy said they can't say this up until the release of the PTB.
I do. New add-ons, new music, new perks, it’s gonna be a whole different experience! The cooldown can’t possibly be that bad, not as bad as Nurse’s. I’ll be honest with you, the cooldown is completely unnecessary and probably gonna happen less than you encounter Plague mains.
Might do. Doctor got music in his rework, and besides the blast, his power was as different to his original as billy's power is to the upcoming rework
Doc's was an actual rework though that involved an entirely new ability in the form of his static blast. This is more inline of the Nurse rework, which didnt get a song.
If he had new chase music, maybe more people would play him.
The perk changes are irreverent to the killer. If they buffed ruin, do you think that would result in an increase of Hag mains? You might make the argument that people who dont have the perks already might lvl up Billy, but other than that...the perks have nothing to do with Billys usage.
Would you? I personally don't make my killer pick decision based on the chase music tbh
Very bold of you to say, especially when the PTB hasn’t launched for anybody in the community to try
Nurse trend.
I'm not adding to the discussion, I'm only pointing out.
It's a trend, rework = nerf + bugs. Then forgotten.
They are ignoring the countless threads asking this. The videos in the dev update had the chase music muted. They are clearly saving the reveal of the new musical themes for both Hillbilly and Leatherface for the 7th.
For 5 bloody seconds can we not use Nurse, hell how do we know that Nurse isn’t getting buffed in this midchapter?
And I already know SOMEONE will say devs don’t listen to the community and I have had enough of it.
4.0.0 patch
-did some changes pyramid head’s perks
-nerfed Soul Guard
Maybe if we actually mention the flaws Nurse has more often will BHVR notice