So new Tinkerer
I think it looks like it might be pretty damn good. Or am I the only one?
I think it looks like it might be pretty damn good. Or am I the only one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It seems like it can finally be useful on killers aside from Billy and Freddy. I'm all for it.
I agree, it’s much stronger and it will be interesting to try it out. I like Tinkerer as it is now in concept, but unfortunately unless you’re playing a mobile killer you just can’t get to the gen in time more often than not. Making it so that you’re notified at 75% rather than 85% will make it more usable for actually getting to gens that aren’t right next to you. It could be fun paired with Ruin.
It's pretty nice that if you pgtw an almost complete gen it will most likelly trigger Tinkerer again
Tinkerer on Freddy with Ruin + Surveillance and he has undetectable noice.
Even better, it's 70%
Woo! I swear to god I read the dev update and it said 75%... I think I need a nap.
I already use it on Freddy, the undetectable doesn't do anything if they're asleep though. But even with current tinkerer you can usually get over to the gen and put a stop to them finishing it in time
I was going to say, I swore it was 70%. I'm looking forward to trying it with Wraith using purple Windstorm.
What? Undetectable provides no terror radius, so the lullaby from him is not there anymore or?
His lullaby and huntress' one aren't classed as terror radii so they can't be affected or removed. If they're awake they won't hear you coming though.
Could be decent on legion as well. They don't hear ya coming and then wack wack wack
Certainly better than Executioner's perk now...which tbh they might as well change it because of this. Turn it into an obsession perk or something; 'Gain a 5/15/25% instant regression on a generator that your obsession was working on after you kick it' Generator is highlighted in yellow for the killer after an obsession spends 8 seconds on a generator, perk activates after 8 seconds. Does not stack with Pop.
I'm definitely looking forward to it. I might run it on some of my killers now purely for how much info you get out of it.
Nice. Tier 3 Myers will be dangerous now.
Undetectable on Wraith is almost pointless, but with the coxcombed... I'm interested lol
A T3 Myers...is usually always pretty dangerous lol
Well, he is gonna be even more dangerous now.
I like it for the knowing what gen I need to interrupt part.
Tinkerer is near discordance in use now?
Both has their ups and downs, but I think they're kinda simillar now.
It helps pick a good target for Pop. So I think it'll be pretty nice.
I love watching your killer streams. You never camp and tunnel and never really seem frustrated.
Yeah, I'll definitely be trying it out.