Fellow console gamers...

What sensitivity do you run for both survivor and killer? I’ve been running the default for almost 3 years now and never really thought to change it, but now I’m wondering if I’ve been foolish for doing so? Does a higher sensitivity have much impact on gameplay? (Note: I don’t play Huntress and Nurse because of console frames)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Ps4 I was on 100 turnt it down to 85 survivors, killer is the same I think

  • pretty sure my survivor sensitivity is 75, and killer is 65

  • I have it at the default. Think at this point it's too late for me to change it, I'm too used to how it plays.

  • I use a controller on PC, pretty sure it's about the same.

    I use about 50% even when playing Nurse and Huntress. I just need it to not be so sensitive.

  • Survivor 100, killer 85

  • Not a console player, but am a controller player. On survivor I use 80% sensitivity

  • On survivor and killer I personally use 100%.

  • If I have to 360 as a killer or survivor then I set my sensitivity to 100%.

  • Killer is at 100% sensitivity. I think survivor is like 80%, I dunno. I should mess around with the survivor sensitivity and see if it has any effect, but I've been lazy about it.

  • I’m ps4, 80% each.

  • @jsphwtsn said:

    What sensitivity do you run for both survivor and killer? I’ve been running the default for almost 3 years now and never really thought to change it, but now I’m wondering if I’ve been foolish for doing so? Does a higher sensitivity have much impact on gameplay? (Note: I don’t play Huntress and Nurse because of console frames)

    I think you should use the settings that fit the best for you. If you do well with a 50% sensitivity for a survivor there is no need to change it.

    I personally use 100% for survivor and I think 60% for the most killers. But if I play huntress I use 50% or 55%. I guess it was 50%. My hit rate is much higher below 60% with her hatchets.

    I think it's a total individual thing 🤷‍♂️.

  • Play on Xbox

    Killer is at 85

    Survivor is at 80

  • Mine are both at 70%. If I play Huntress or Deathslinger I turn it down to around 60 or so otherwise my shots will be a bit off.

    It's strange as I normally run max sensitivity in shooters but I just don't do well with it here.

    I've tried running both at max but as killer I end up whiffing because it spins so much and as survivor I end up turning too hard into loops. I could probably get used to it on max but eh, I like it where it's at now.

  • Xbox player, and unless I hate the sensitivity, I always just leave it on the default setting.

  • survivor 50-killer 82

  • 100 for both, I used to play at around 60 and slowly pushed it up by 5 every few matches to ease myself up to 100 instead of just going all out and not being able to handle max sensitivity