Whats the most ghastly gateau's you have on one character
I've gotten 24 on ghostface with 10+ on other killers. How many do you have?
I've gotten 24 on ghostface with 10+ on other killers. How many do you have?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
169 on Claudette so far.
I had 54 on Doc but I'm slowly using them to prestige.
Clown, Wraith, Trapper, and GF all have between 20-40 too.
Making a fool outta my chump change 😳
Had over 100 on Pyramid Head but been using them to P3 survivors.
This is the screenshot from last week. I plan to stack atleast 250 before the event ends.
I used to have 170+ on Pyramid Head (at one time, not altogether if you take into account using them as I got more). At the end of last night, I think the number of cakes on him was down to like 80.
Holy crap you guys need to chill, I only got 20 on demo ;_;
49 on Trapper is the most I have. I have 20-30 on few killers and Jake.
Well, I leveled my PH up from completely untouched level 1 to P3 level 50+, so it was gonna happen.
70 on Ghostface
Grind in this game is unreal. My offerings won't be nearly enough to P3 all my remaining characters, but it'll still help 'considerably'.
I'd have more if I weren't using it in every match tbh. Probably 250+ already.
I have 108 on cheril and 22 on pyramid