Woah so it was really intended that you cannot smack a hooked surv?

After this patch I just verified that indeed, you still cannot smack a hooked surv... I hope this is a bug

but was this really really really intended?? @Peanits I feel so depressed ;,,,,(

plz answer

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I for one am super happy about it.

    I have had the aiming assistance or whatever you call it swing and hit the hooked person rather than hitting the person doing the unhooking. Maybe it can still happen but as of now at least, I've yet to hit the wrong target since the change was made.

  • This is a bug

  • @Mandy said:

    This is a bug

    Will it be fixed in the next Mid-Chapter patch?

  • I don't have a fix date I'm afraid.

  • I hope they don’t change it back, it’s nice not having killers keep smacking you while they face camp.

  • I'm all for equal opportunities to bm. Boy, you gotta love this community.

  • I'd like it if my weapon could go through the hooked survivor and hit the other survivor who's unhooking.

  • @Mandy said:

    This is a bug

    Thank God... Please Never remove this feature, it's one of the best things for both sides!

  • @HittingOnHook said:

    After this patch I just verified that indeed, you still cannot smack a hooked surv... I hope this is a bug

    but was this really really really intended?? @Peanits I feel so depressed ;,,,,(

    plz answer

    I hope it’s intended means I won’t be BM while playing survivor cuz randoms popped three gens in chase and as killer I won’t be forced to hit the hooked survivor when I most obviously hit the unhooker

  • @Mandy said:

    This is a bug

    But why is it a bug?

    Seems like a great change.You wouldn't have to worry about accidentally hitting the hooked survivor when someone tries to unhook.