Gen Speeds man

The last midchapter helped, but if youre not playing Billy, Freddy, Nurse or Spirit, you might as well not even play at high ranks tbh.

Comments

  • kinda, is stupidly hard to play against coordinated people... sometimes may be even seem like unfair specially if they are considerably more experienced than you, tahts why i dont blame anyone for loby dodging, if u are at red ranks and on steam check their profiles if u see 4k and 5k or more damn id rather not take the chance.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    The last midchapter helped, but if youre not playing Billy, Freddy, Nurse or Spirit, you might as well not even play at high ranks tbh.

    If you're not playing them you pretty much have to run pressure perks in order to win unless the killer you are playing has another really good build (Tru3face for example).

    I don't think this is mainly due to gens though, the maps are much worse and (something nobody talks about) gen locations can lose you games. Gens only need a bit of adjusting, pretty much most maps need a complete rework or gens need to be nerfed to high hell in order to compensate for them.

  • High ranks atm are very diverse in skill, regardless of if it's an SWF team; You can get people that have 50 hours in the game with a red-rank squad, or you can have a death squad. Either way, enjoy the diversity while it lasts.

  • The right conslusion would be: you just dont belong to red ranks.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    The right conslusion would be: you just dont belong to red ranks.

    Dude. Just shut up. Nobody wants to read your biased and hate filled comments.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    The last midchapter helped, but if youre not playing Billy, Freddy, Nurse or Spirit, you might as well not even play at high ranks tbh.

    Imo I don't think gen speed is the problem! the possible problems could be

    1. Lack of viability in B and C tier killer's
    2. Map sizes
    3. Lack of objectives for survivor's

    I think all of these need to be looked at but they hold huge consequences and can severely unbalance the game! Addressing these problems could result in

    1. Killer's being too strong
    2. S and A tier killer's becoming too powerful
    3. Screwing over solo survivor's

    I firmly believe that BHVR should have stuck with their idea of bringing solo survivor's up to strength with swf and than balance and adjust from there

  • I agree that gen speed feel too quick a lot of the time but I have been seeing lots of success with Pyramid Head. Perhaps just play your favorite killer for fun, aim for at least a 2k or just take turns hooking the same 2 people until they're out of the game asap. The match gets much easier once one is out and like this you won't be "tunneling".

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400303#Comment_1400303

    Dude. Just shut up. Nobody wants to read your biased and hate filled comments.

    So they want to read your ongoing false conclusions? Dont make me laugh.

  • @LetsPlayTogether said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400325#Comment_1400325

    So they want to read your ongoing false conclusions? Dont make me laugh.

    Every single thing you post is toxic. Of course youd laugh. You thrive off the anger of others.

  • I've just gotten 5 4ks in a row at red ranks as huntress without add ons and I played EXTREMLY merciful

    Imo gen speeds are fine

  • @Zaitsev said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400466#Comment_1400466

    Every single thing you post is toxic. Of course youd laugh. You thrive off the anger of others.

    I am toxic. Dont make me laugh again. Youre entitled, and you cant Deal with it.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167265/gen-speeds-man

    Imo I don't think gen speed is the problem! the possible problems could be

    1. Lack of viability in B and C tier killer's
    2. Map sizes
    3. Lack of objectives for survivor's

    I think all of these need to be looked at but they hold huge consequences and can severely unbalance the game! Addressing these problems could result in

    1. Killer's being too strong
    2. S and A tier killer's becoming too powerful
    3. Screwing over solo survivor's

    I firmly believe that BHVR should have stuck with their idea of bringing solo survivor's up to strength with swf and than balance and adjust from there

    Personally I am all for nudging down the strengths of S tier killers and even some C tier killers to allow much more beneficial killer buffs that would now be game breaking.

    People always hate on me claiming that Bubba's chainsaw should lose the instadown, but somehow always ignore the fact of me stating that in return his movementspeed, charge speed and mobility need a base increase. I mean, what are you going to do against a Bubba that moves faster than the damage boost you gained. Or a Bubba that can hit you twice while you're vaulting. It essentially would keep the instadown if the killer is skilled with Bubba and allows for Bloodlust to be removed from the game. Let alone that his addons could be like Begrimed Chain and actually give him a way to slowdown the game overall. Ofcourse he should have a pink addon that allows him to instadown, but at the cost of some his base speeds(essentially being old-bubba).

    And that way you wouldnt essentially have Billy being the Bubba 2.0. You'd simply have 2 killers that have very different applications for their abilities. And lets be fair, Bubba needs a way to slow down the game a tiny bit, Billy doesnt. Heck, Billy doesnt even need addons or perks in his current kit to work on red ranks. Right now the main reason Bubba works, is because he is underused and a lot of people play very sluggish when facing against a Bubba. Yet Bubba's effects and addons do not fit his ability IMO.

    Once those killers are addressed, and 2 very strong loops are looked into aswell, Bloodlust can be taken out of the game. Because right now, I'd say the S-A tier killers are only stronger because of unneccesary bloodlust while lower tier killers cannot function without relying on bloodlust.

  • Agree. I hitted red ranks as survivor but went back to green. Red rank only cares for rushing, no totems, no interacting with the killer, just fix the gens and escape using the meta perks. I am not a good killer, that's why I am in yellow ranks. And yes, I want to get better but that doesn't mean I want to wait +10 mins for a 3 mins match, even if I end having a 4K it's not fun to finish the match so soon.

  • @P1P3DS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400325#Comment_1400325

    You can't make someone shut up only cause you dont agree with him.

    What about you git gud? maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

    When did he say he's good?

  • @P1P3DS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400325#Comment_1400325

    You can't make someone shut up only cause you dont agree with him.

    What about you git gud? maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

    My god man. The last thing I want this game to be is an m1 simulator. Survivor is boring and Im well aware of that. I think there should be additional map specific objectives to complete in order to escape.

  • @P1P3DS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400636#Comment_1400636

    I didn't say he's "good" I told him to git gud.

    And if he's getting genrushed and blames the game balance, maybe he thinks he's too good, when he isn't? maybe he should be at green ranks? No one knows.

    Its not an accomplishment to reach red ranks with MMR being as ######### as it is. I probably belong in rank 7-5 but alas, matchmaking handed me easy game after easy game before proceeding to match me against the same Seal Team 6 for three games in a row.

  • @P1P3DS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400638#Comment_1400638

    Yeah, no.

    Remember back in 2018 hallowed blight, when basically survivors had a secondary objective (pustula petals) everyone did those plants cause they wanted to get the skin.

    Did you know how many pressure that gave to the killer? it was basically impossible to escape, there was no chance.

    And, hold on, that was completely optional. With 5 gens to do on the map?


    My suggestion is 4 gens, and the map specific objective.

  • @Zaitsev said:

    The last midchapter helped, but if youre not playing Billy, Freddy, Nurse or Spirit, you might as well not even play at high ranks tbh.

    I play other killers at r1 all the time. Im not saying match speeds arent an issue but tge teams that run the gens optimally are kind of low.

  • @P1P3DS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400643#Comment_1400643

    Exactly the reason why you shouldn't be there.

    Maybe some people actually belong to red ranks, and you're having a hard time going against them cause you dont belong there?

    Hopefully they release the new matchmaking.

    I dont think very many people in red ranks actually belong in red ranks tbh.