No viable healer anymore
There is not really a support/healer role anymore because of how Mercy's teachable perks can be used on all other heroes. She is especially weak now due to being nerfed heavily into the ground. I really think the devs are going in the right direction but for all heroes to have self healing methods is questionable. What is the point in orbing someone if they can cope with healing themselves.
Oh and please fix Myers' Primal Rage it's far too overpowered aswell as the wraith hacking ability which is way too strong.
Oh and please fix Myers' Primal Rage it's far too overpowered aswell as the wraith hacking ability which is way too strong.
Comments
If you want classes go play White Noise. The only class in this game is the looper and the boosted ones as in immersed cucks
how did you know
r/woooosh
I'm slightly confused by the use of Overwatch characters and terminology here, but I think I get the jist of it.
I have always been against the idea of teachable perks, all the way back to the beta. I really wish the characters had roles to play, instead of full customization. It wound up creating exactly what I had warned, a perk meta that every sweaty player would run.
It made some sense, at the time, because the game was geared toward solo survivors and gameplay that was a bit more cutthroat among survivors. But, once they added SWF shortly after release, that style of gameplay was pushed aside and things became more and more team-oriented.
So, unfortunately, now we have a strange mix of the two, and it doesn't really work well. I would love to see the removal of teachables in order to refocus roles into teamplay. I don't think it will ever happen though, but it would be a huge step towards creating better balance in matches.
Honestly, I feel it could go a long way in alleviating a lot of the qualms that killers currently have.
Dwight - Leader
Gathers allies and boosts speed.
Benefits from allied support.
Meg - Looper
Can bring killer to loops better than most. Can juke with Quick and Quiet to end chases.
Claudette - General Medic
Excells at keeping everyone alive, including herself.
Jake - Roaming Support
Can travel around undetected, can turn dead zones into safe zones with Saboteur.
Nea - Rogue
Stealthy, nimble, and good with loot.
David.K - Beserker
High risk, but high reward.
Laurie - Scout/Lookout
Can spot the Killers' auras while also being exposed due to this ability.
Feng - Isolationist
Great at working alone and fairly self-sufficient.
Will need healers at some point.
Ace - Bard
Buffs his team while making himself a target.
Quentin - Standard Support
Can help a clustered group endure debuffs and escape, while also making a decent healer.
Kate - Juker
Excells at locating LOS blockers and wasting the Killers' time in a chase.
David.T - Objective Coordinator
Excells at locating objectives and obstacles. Can pull through some tough events.
Bill - Tactician
Weak in general, but very powerful against certain events (camping, slugging, bad team.)
They could just be lazy and give survivors a “class” and allow certain perks to be allowed/prohibited for each one. Say “supports” can’t use more than one exhaustion perk or “lone wolfs” can’t use team reading aura abilities etc.
If only Wraith would say "Boop" when coming out of cloak...
No, don't play white noise or white noise 2. A group of detectives that has the slightest idea what to do will make the monster/killer there gameplay a nightmare. The only time you do good in white noise 2 and 1 if they're noobs or greedy. If they stick together all games, you might as well afk. you tihnk killers have it hard here? go ahead, try it.Any okay investigators on there will make every killer.monster you play feel like freddy.
I like your analysis here and was curious if you’d share your class are and assessment for Adam Francis, and Jeff Johansen.
Also the killers if you felt up to it!
What is this guy talking about? Can someone explain this to me?
I've found a decent healer build
You can see injured survivors, and once they've escaped a chase you can get to them without bringing the killer with you using Lightweight. Aftercare lets survivors whom you have healed or unhooked find you for quick heals.
Autodidact isn't as situational or risky as We'll Make It, and it is stronger than Botany Knowledge and Prove Thyself.
The only downside is when playing solo and teammates would rather Self Care in your face, denying Autodidact stacks and points alike; or they use Aftercare against you to kite the killer and ditch them with you.
Yes. I didn't see the overwatch joke because I haven't played it since it was released. And I thought you were on drugs when you said > @AshleyWB said:
No offense now I get it lol but for a second I got completely lost.
I'm not a fan of a role concept for survivors. If some perks were restricted to certain survs, all I would see in my lobby would be Mercys, Megs and Davids.