I think wraith will get a new mori animation
Spotted a hint, let's who else saw it
Spotted a hint, let's who else saw it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where?
Would be cool if his mori was ripping the head off the survivor. That would tie in with his lore.
Won’t happen though as I think it’ll be too gory.
One of the quotes mentions it.
I think that was more just for the dad pun than anything else, but maybe it was actually a hint.
I suppose we'll see.
One of the loading screen quotes is something along the lines of "Looks like the file for Wraith's Mori animation was moved. Ring any bells?"
What pun?
The last part of the quote "Ring any bells?", since Wraith... well rings his bell.