Is it just me or is legion julie kinda hot?
Is it just me or is legion julie kinda hot?
Is it just me or is legion julie kinda hot?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Physically? Yes, but there's a good saying for guys that does involve crazy.
But yeah, pre-Legion Julie is certainly a possibility. Would certainly take an interest.
Day of dead Julie is very nice
I mean, I wouldn't say she's bad looking, but I also wouldn't call her pretty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.
I know what you mean. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She definitely is hot. Her body rift cosmetic is honestly one of my favourite cosmetic pieces in the game. She also has a good pose.
This is what I personally run on her and I definitely don't think I could change any of it.
Joey and Susie are the best. No one can say otherwise.
No, sorry, I disagree completely. Frank and Joey you stand a chance getting me to say yes to tho.
But I'd never leave main man David.
Julie is my favorite of the Legion, i've never even played the others
Those hands, though...
I just can't stand the weird trot she and Susie do. Run or jog like a human.