Which Killers/Survivors are you missing?
I slowly built up a collection of most Survivors and Killers, but there are a couple of each that I haven't bought at all. Usually its because I got their perks from the shrine and/or I don't see myself really playing them.
Survivors- Tapp, Jane and Jeff.
Killers- Deathslinger, Myers, Doctor and Pyramid Head.
Which Killers/Survivors are you guys missing?
Comments
a lot: clown, pyramid head, pig, hag, plague, myers, freddy, deathslinger, leatherface and ghostface
Doc, piggy, GF, DS, Freddy, Myers, Demo and Legion.
I'm missing:
Oni, Amanda, Demo, Legion, and Freddy on PC along with their respected survivors.
On PS4, I have everyone.
Was missing Kate and Ash, although I got them recently so I believe I've got everyone.
Ash and Quentin.
Only reason for me to buy them would be for their two achievements, so probably never or if heavily discounted.
Survivors - Ash and Quentin. As for Ash, Evil Dead is great, but I don't see myself playing as him or using his perks. As for Quentin... I'm waiting on the face rework. 🙄
Killers - Ghostface, Oni, Freddy. All for the same real reason, which is that I play Survivor loads more than I do Killer.
I have every survivor, and I am missing only Oni and Deathslinger. I will get them once I have enough Iridescent Shards.
I only got Clown and Plague during this event with my iri shards to get their crowns, didn’t play them or PH yet.. they are somewhat hard to control with a controller...
Killer: Bubba, Clown and Demo
Survivor: Basically every DLC survivors except licensed one.
Killers: deathslinger, oni, clown and bubba
Survivors: ash, zarina, jeff and adam
I will be getting them all soon its just waiting until i have enough to get them all but im hoping to have every character by the end of the year ^^
i got every DLC they ever put out (okay that was a lie. i am still missing out on the Head Case)
I'm not getting clown, legion, oni, or deathslinger
And I already regret getting demi and PH
These killers really don't work out well. A rarely see them on ps4 anyway so I know everyone agrees they are weak.
I've seen 1 deathslinger since the first two weeks he dropped. One. single. Uno.
All licensed characters apart from Nancy and Cheryl, the Oni, the Deathslinger and the Clown. I think.
Have it all.
Cheryl and PH.
I feel awkward but I'm missing nobody.
Can I play them all though? Goodness no.
I have all killers but am missing every survivor since Curtain Call came out. Kate was the last new one I got cause I main Bill, and I've bought every killer alone since.
The only survivors I have are the base ones, David, bill, Laurie and Quentin. I tend to buy auric cell packs so I can just buy killers so I'm missing all of the other survivors.
With killers I'm only missing Deathslinger, Oni, Spirit, Clown, pig, and legion
Im missing clown, Yui, and adam.
Clown doesn't intrest me much as I find freddy pretty boring to play, and they both have relatively similar powers.
Planning on gettting yui next, because I already have two of Adam's perks.