I ######### give up on killer for now

3 ######### gens in less than 70 seconds. aint playing killer for a while, even trying to 3 gen. THAT ######### IS SO ######### FAST, there isn't anything to do.

Comments

  • Me is happy in p3 hillbilly for gen protection *happy noises*

  • @FGC_HELP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166412/i-#########-give-up-on-killer-for-now

    You could try playing but worry less about kills and more about the fun of chasing someone.

    I know it's not the same for everyone but the chase truly is the most fun part.

    Don't tunnel though because the game needs to be fun for everyone trying

    It's better to have good sportsmanship as a killer than go into a game expecting a 4k only to be met with swf who know youre only in it for the kills.

    Not with my competitive instinct. Also, on this game, fun is a bit hard to find with all these ######### toxic survivors and community

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    Some people are trying to give you advice, yet you respond to them with negativity. If gens were done that fast, it was a lack on your part as killer. If they finished the gens by you, it means you disregarded checking on them. If this was as big a problem, you should've adapted to what had happened in your previous games. Like many have said use Corrupt Intervention. It allows you to force survivors to one half of the map. If you run Whispers too that helps you find someone quicker.

    wasnt looking gens because I was placing traps, I don't use corrupt because it were going to be a problem to my actual strat, also I usually use whispers to know if someone is watching me place traps

  • The game does still have glaring balance concerns but..progress has been made

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393472#Comment_1393472

    wasnt looking gens because I was placing traps, I don't use corrupt because it were going to be a problem to my actual strat, also I usually use whispers to know if someone is watching me place traps

    If you were using whispers then you'd know they were on the closest gen to you.

  • @NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1394111#Comment_1394111

    If you were using whispers then you'd know they were on the closest gen to you.

    I was using whispers, but it didn't activated and I was placing traps

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393554#Comment_1393554

    True, but gens are more a means to end of locating survivors, a “bottle neck” for lack of a better phrasing.

    It’s not “stay off ma damn lawn” simulator.

    I like the idea of the "Stay of my lawn" simulator rofl

    I did agree though that gens are a means and way of locating survivors but if you single mindlessly skip kicking gens are even caring about them and focus on one hook camping kills you lose sooooo many points. You are right the overall idea is to kill but the other objective is to kill while making sure those little bastard STAY OFF MY YARD! lol

  • Place traps when you have time. Wait until you pressure them enough then place traps. If your first strategy is not working then try and change it up but to keep trying the same thing and expecting different results is insane.

  • Just play another killer or play survivor. It is clear that you need a new strat such as not putting your traps down early.

    At the start of a killer game, I always like to patrol the gens to try and find a survivor straight away. If I am trapper I don't waste my time putting traps down straight away. I wait until around 2 gens are done and then put them down.

  • Yeah that's what happens when core game-play mechanics are ignored. Some times you have to take the dicking and move forward.

  • All the killers are on sale right now because of the steam summer sale so I would absolutely recommend checking them out and see which ones interest you.

  • @7snowboards said:

    Just play another killer or play survivor. It is clear that you need a new strat such as not putting your traps down early.

    At the start of a killer game, I always like to patrol the gens to try and find a survivor straight away. If I am trapper I don't waste my time putting traps down straight away. I wait until around 2 gens are done and then put them down.

    The problem seems to be he does not want to try a different strategy. He wants to do the same thing over and over and expect a different results. The problem is with trapper you need to kind of find the survivors first THEN place traps in the best areas. He wants to spend 10 minutes at the start hunting rabbits and setting traps instead of looking for the rabbits and then placing the traps in the general areas they will be in.

    He should maybe try a different killer or play survivor but good luck making suggestions to him. =)

  • So what did you these 70 seconds? And think about why so many other players can still "win" even this happens.

  • I always remember this, and you should too:

    Killers are already bad, but the worst time to play as them, is during events, where "tryhard" levels are heighten to new levels.(even in this event, where the devs do everything they can to make the event earnings as casual as possible)

  • @Wylesong said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1395185#Comment_1395185

    The problem seems to be he does not want to try a different strategy. He wants to do the same thing over and over and expect a different results. The problem is with trapper you need to kind of find the survivors first THEN place traps in the best areas. He wants to spend 10 minutes at the start hunting rabbits and setting traps instead of looking for the rabbits and then placing the traps in the general areas they will be in.

    He should maybe try a different killer or play survivor but good luck making suggestions to him. =)

    No, I don't use the same strat again and again, I always change it from someone's strat, in by that, lots of things go wrong. That's why I don't trust this community sometimes

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    This is reads like an exaggeration. Gens can go fast but players who feel this way should bring a timer so they can learn how much time they’re wasting at the start of matches.

    Not at all with no ruin. I'm always shocked when a gen doesn't get done when I down someone that's when you know the survivors are new players.

  • @Clinton said:

    Two words....

    Corrupt Intervention. That will slow down the gen rush at the beginning.

    xD check otz youtube, there is video of him playing trapper with corrupt intervention and the first gen pops 17 seconds into the game.

    Sorry but the idea that CI prevents that is flawed at best.

  • @USELESS said:

    3 ######### gens in less than 70 seconds. aint playing killer for a while, even trying to 3 gen. THAT ######### IS SO ######### FAST, there isn't anything to do.

    For me the game is unplayable as a killer. Since the implementation of experimental mmr system i got to wait more than 15min as akiller between 12h and 18h. And don't have time to play game at night. Even if get from time to time to play at night i still wait for 10 min and every single game is sweaty against swf on comms that perfectly loops 90% of the time. So gens just fly they t-bag at the end and run out. So surv plays is the only options now...

  • @ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1393161#Comment_1393161

    Not at all with no ruin. I'm always shocked when a gen doesn't get done when I down someone that's when you know the survivors are new players.

    Why did you brought this post back?

1 2 ›