Theres this restaurant that my grandfather loves to eat at which has the most abominable food ever, but the rolls with honey butter? i like me a roll with honey butter
Theres this restaurant that my grandfather loves to eat at which has the most abominable food ever, but the rolls with honey butter? i like me a roll with honey butter
The food is just so you can throw up to get more space for honey butter rolls. Also honey is considered raw by the fda whatever that means
absolute legend I never thought of that, I feel really dumb right about now
There's a chain restaurant - Texas Roadhouse - that serves cinnamon butter with their rolls. It's half the reason I ever go there (the rest of the food is good too, but that cinnamon butter is irreplaceable)
There's a chain restaurant - Texas Roadhouse - that serves cinnamon butter with their rolls. It's half the reason I ever go there (the rest of the food is good too, but that cinnamon butter is irreplaceable)
I would go there if there was one nearby but Im 200% sure there isnt
on a side note -- are you going to start streaming again this august or what?
I would go there if there was one nearby but Im 200% sure there isnt
on a side note -- are you going to start streaming again this august or what?
Most of them seem to be on the east coast USA. There's a few scattered towards the west coast.
And the side note - probably not. I've been too busy and haven't had energy as far as streaming goes, but that's not exactly something for this thread ^^
I make a mean pineapple spread from my moms side of the family Japanese Hawaiian but if you want to go more fancy try my dads Italian Portuguese bread with cinnamon and honey😀.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No but it sound that it could numb my tongue just from tasting it
I love honey butter.
Theres this restaurant that my grandfather loves to eat at which has the most abominable food ever, but the rolls with honey butter? i like me a roll with honey butter
I hate honey 🤢
disappointing.
Exactly what my parents said.
The food is just so you can throw up to get more space for honey butter rolls. Also honey is considered raw by the fda whatever that means
Honey butter is amazing ❤️
I prefer peanut butter😀.
I have never even heard of this honey butter but now, I know my mission.
Also, honey and peanut butter on toast is delicious.
Cinnamon butter is also really good.
absolute legend I never thought of that, I feel really dumb right about now
There's a chain restaurant - Texas Roadhouse - that serves cinnamon butter with their rolls. It's half the reason I ever go there (the rest of the food is good too, but that cinnamon butter is irreplaceable)
I would go there if there was one nearby but Im 200% sure there isnt
on a side note -- are you going to start streaming again this august or what?
Most of them seem to be on the east coast USA. There's a few scattered towards the west coast.
And the side note - probably not. I've been too busy and haven't had energy as far as streaming goes, but that's not exactly something for this thread ^^
I make a mean pineapple spread from my moms side of the family Japanese Hawaiian but if you want to go more fancy try my dads Italian Portuguese bread with cinnamon and honey😀.
Bro, I love honey butter. I could eat it straight.
You should try honey beer. Delicious.
Cringe