That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
That explains why I hadn't seen it. I didn't play it at the time.
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
Cause if it can be broken in someway it will happen to me. Thanks.
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
The Entity was feeling just a little bit festive that day, like people singing holiday songs out of season.
Yiu probably have. And now that ive pointed it out youll notice it more
At this point I've just come to accept the bugs and glitches. I'll still point out the odd one but it's becoming such a norm I'm forgetting to completely
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
Guys don't be fooled the devs are hinting at a Christmas in July update/event. 😏
It took me way too long to spot what you were talking about, and it seemed like everybody else saw it easily. I was starting to wonder if I was some rare kind of colorblind I didn't know about. I probly wouldn't call that blue. It really took me a long while to find it while I was looking for something blue.
It took me way too long to spot what you were talking about, and it seemed like everybody else saw it easily. I was starting to wonder if I was some rare kind of colorblind I didn't know about. I probly wouldn't call that blue. It really took me a long while to find it while I was looking for something blue.
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
That seems to show up in every single event since the winter event. Remember how that was every blood web line during the winter events. I think it’s just a little glitch where the game understands that it’s an event but doesn’t have any other thing to put in place for the bloodweb line
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's new.
EDIT: To be clear, I've no idea what it is, but I'm curious about it.
Ive seen it before but wasnt on forums then
I dont THINK its new i remember seeing it once a while ago but I could be wrong
I've seen that during the winter solstice events we used to have, probably a visual glitch.
i saw that yesterday too and i was very confused. thought maybe it was just a glitched line somehow or something
That's what the bloodweb looked like back during the winter event. How you managed to get it in a new bloodweb just now is beyond me, though. I haven't seen anything like that before.
That explains why I hadn't seen it. I didn't play it at the time.
Cause if it can be broken in someway it will happen to me. Thanks.
I got it as well today for some reason.
Well, there are a lot of bugs currently, I could guess that "bug" is the explanation ^^
I got it on Xbox last night for several new bloodwebs
Im on xbox as well
I'm also on xbox and I've had it too
I'm on xbox and I couldve sworn I've seen that before. Strange, probably just a visual bug
The Entity was feeling just a little bit festive that day, like people singing holiday songs out of season.
Yiu probably have. And now that ive pointed it out youll notice it more
At this point I've just come to accept the bugs and glitches. I'll still point out the odd one but it's becoming such a norm I'm forgetting to completely
Guys don't be fooled the devs are hinting at a Christmas in July update/event. 😏
I've also had this randomly happen a few times.
Yep I've seen this multiple times this event and I'm on Xbox and am very confused by it
It does seem to just be a visual bug, it didnt stop me from claiming the thing
It took me way too long to spot what you were talking about, and it seemed like everybody else saw it easily. I was starting to wonder if I was some rare kind of colorblind I didn't know about. I probly wouldn't call that blue. It really took me a long while to find it while I was looking for something blue.
Looks like a light blue to me 🤷♂️
I knew I'd seen it somewhere before lol
That seems to show up in every single event since the winter event. Remember how that was every blood web line during the winter events. I think it’s just a little glitch where the game understands that it’s an event but doesn’t have any other thing to put in place for the bloodweb line
It seems like everyone on xbox is seeing the blue line, so strange maybe it's platform specific. I know I'm seeing it in almost every bloodweb.
The Entity wants it to be Christmas already.