What killer players actually want
We dont want free easy 4ks every match. We dont want survivors to be nerfed into the ground.
We just want the game to end, regardless of outcome, and the only thing in the EGC is "gg" or "wp"
We dont want free easy 4ks every match. We dont want survivors to be nerfed into the ground.
We just want the game to end, regardless of outcome, and the only thing in the EGC is "gg" or "wp"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just want to be able to pip or safety pip without having to 4K lol
I mean, rank/pips are meaningless, but at the same time, you can 4K and still not pip. The requirements for killers to pip vs what survivors need to pip are so off balance it's not even funny.
I know this is implied in your statement, but I want to reiterate... pip / win without slugging.
An aquatic or underwater killer. like a rogue killer whale or manatee. Make it so they drag people underwater or something. Just a thought.
I want to lose because I was outplayed, not because gens are too fast.
I actually want to get a Merciless killer based on my skill and not based on how much I could tick an arbitrary checklist.
Same thing goes with adept I want the achievement to show that I'm proficient with the Killer not that I managed to tick all the boxes
Same..
I want survivors to not be able to t bag
This.
Psh, I'll always take an extra hit when it presents itself. If I see 4 survivors grouped up, Im not gonna carefully down only 1 with Bubba's chainsaw and let the others run off scott free while I go for a hook.
I'm mostly talking about when it's down do the last 2 survivors ;)
Problem is you have to depend on the survivors making mistakes or wasting time for the killer to win. If survivors play efficiently and focus on gens, and the killer does not tunnel and hooks everyone even amounts of times, they'll likely come out with one or no kills.
Oh, I gotcha. Yeah, I dont bother slugging for the 4k unless I actually know where the last person is. It DOES suck when you do well and still dont pip from it, lol.
even when you 4k...
I know is meaningless but still annoys me to see after a lot of games that I myself know I did well in to say “entity displeased” and if I’m lucky “brutal killer” I’m not asking for “merciless killer” just “ruthless killer”
I don’t want to sweat my ass of to wins or go against teams who are solely trying to annoy me. I just want to have a chill and Idc if I lose