Haddonfield is Survivor Sided

There's too many window loops, upper floors, DISTANCE, like the rest idk why this one was skipped other than few window loops removed because they KNO how dumb that map is

Comments

  • I'm very sorry the devs didn't make all the maps easy enough for you.

  • Um....well yeah.

    It's thee most survivor sided map in the game.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    I'm very sorry the devs didn't make all the maps easy enough for you.

    i couldn't read that sorry it just looks like a four year old wrote it.

  • Are you only just realising this after nearly 4 years? Of course it's survivor sided. Why do you think killers hate going there?

  • @SasukeKun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1380689#Comment_1380689

    i couldn't read that sorry it just looks like a four year old wrote it.

    Yeah, all that grammar and proper spelling can be hard to read sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Damn you only just realising? It's been like that for ages.

    @LALYTHIA said:

    I'm very sorry the devs didn't make all the maps easy enough for you.

    I mean, this wasn't changed (they claim it was but the GreatFencesOfChina still spawns lol). I'm for them buffing some of the killer sided ones so long as Cowshed gets neuters further, haddonfield gets changed, they shrink mother's dwelling, and yamoaka gets deleted. All those maps but cowshed i hate as survivor too, so I'll be very happy with them being changed.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Are you only just realising this after nearly 4 years? Of course it's survivor sided. Why do you think killers hate going there?

    I can't pull a survivor trick and just DC lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Damn you only just realising? It's been like that for ages.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1380689#Comment_1380689

    I mean, this wasn't changed (they claim it was but the GreatFencesOfChina still spawns lol). I'm for them buffing some of the killer sided ones so long as Cowshed gets neuters further, haddonfield gets changed, they shrink mother's dwelling, and yamoaka gets deleted. All those maps but cowshed i hate as survivor too, so I'll be very happy with them being changed.

    Yamaoka deleted?! The only map I felt like they could delete and no one would care is Ormond. IMO that whole DLC could disappear. LOL

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1380717#Comment_1380717

    Yamaoka deleted?! The only map I felt like they could delete and no one would care is Ormond. IMO that whole DLC could disappear. LOL

    Yeah I wouldn't complain if that one happened either lmfao.

    I have a personal hatred for Yamaoka cause I think family residence is too big, Sanctum wishes it was Azarov's, both are stupidly dark and the bamboo is basically corn all over again. Coming from a Blendette, please brighten that damn map.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    I'm very sorry the devs didn't make all the maps easy enough for you.

    Imagine getting upset that someone said Haddonfield is survivor sided.

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    I'm very sorry the devs didn't make all the maps easy enough for you.

    I play mostly survivor now because of maps like haddonfiled

    the map is ridiculously unbalanced lol, saying anything other than it needing a rework is objectively wrong; unfortunately, Midwich shows that won't be happening

  • Saying Haddonfield is survivor sided is like saying water is wet. I doubt you'll find anyone who will argue against this. This isnt to say that its an automatic win for survivors if they get this map... but its an uphill battle for most killers as soon as they spawn in.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Saying Haddonfield is survivor sided is like saying water is wet. I doubt you'll find anyone who will argue against this. This isnt to say that its an automatic win for survivors if they get this map... but its an uphill battle for most killers as soon as they spawn in.

    It's also really easy to snowball. The basement spawns in the same spot all the time.