Bhvr please let us put the crowns on any cosmetic
Please would be awesome to use it with my blight mask.
Please would be awesome to use it with my blight mask.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really wish we could do this but i don't see bhvr doing this ever
Its possible they could prestige on everything would take them a lot of work but this seems a lot easier you just slap the halo on all the head pieces and call it a day thats pretty much what they did they just slapped it on default cosmetics anyway.
I'd love to put the crown on the bridal nurse outfit.
Yes I'd love this on many killers especially Nurse. The default head is so ugly with some skins I'd rather just have the option to get the Halo on whatever I want.
Tell me which one looks better and not a miss matched nightmare.
I've also made this same thread, so I doubt this one will get a attention/response sadly.
The 2nd picture looks better
The second obviously. The crowns don't look good on killers unless they are wearing the default outfit or prestige. The best crowns would go to Dwight and Legion, I'd say.
I'm glad his snack self got a good crown because I don't have many cosmetics for my boy and this one is pretty cool tbh.
Exactly my thoughts, as I said, the crowns would be better off as a charm.
As this is a cosmetic, they replace the head piece. The only way would be to create an alternative for every single head piece in the game, which is understandably beyond reasonable effort.
The only option in my opinion would be to make the crown a charm. But that would also mean that they have to completely rework what they have now
I can't upvote this enough! Take notes BHVR!