Buff lucky break

Make it's duration infinite like Iron will. Pretty please

Comments

  • Agreed! I like the idea of the perk, but I always felt that it disappeared when needed most - toward the end of the game when most killers might start snowballing.

  • @animalmak said:

    Agreed! I like the idea of the perk, but I always felt that it disappeared when needed most - toward the end of the game when most killers might start snowballing.

    Yuuuuuuuup, all of Yui's perks need buffing in some way, none of them are that good. (But hey at least they're not as terrible as Zarina's or Steve's perks).

  • @Luigifan64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1373310#Comment_1373310

    Yuuuuuuuup, all of Yui's perks need buffing in some way, none of them are that good. (But hey at least they're not as terrible as Zarina's or Steve's perks).

    I would say Cheryl/Heather's perks are even worse than Yui's.

  • @Luigifan64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1373310#Comment_1373310

    Yuuuuuuuup, all of Yui's perks need buffing in some way, none of them are that good. (But hey at least they're not as terrible as Zarina's or Steve's perks).

    LMAO as a Steve main I agree. I don't even use his perks.

    I feel like Yui's best perk is Breakout because it can really make a difference, but it's so situational to location. I don't think it could necessarily use a buff, or at least not sure how it could be buffed.

  • I want it to do the opposite of sloppy butcher and increase the time between blood pools (moderately/considerably/tremendously or by 5/6/7 seconds). Perma no blood is bad balance imo.

  • Not sure if this would make the perk too good or not, but it sounds nice.

    Another way of going about it would instead make it activate for (x)s every time you get injured or unhooked. That way if it being permanent is too much, it at least can never be permanently deactivated.

  • Bleeding is as almost useless, unless you run Bloodhound or play on white/gray floor.

    I don't see any harm in infinite duration.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374861#Comment_1374861

    I would say Cheryl/Heather's perks are even worse than Yui's.

    Especially after they nerfed them unnecessarily

  • I'm still baffled that they thought the perk needed any kind of limit. Oh no, no blood! How will a killer ever find them, it would be like....like... oh right, it would it would be just like chasing a Survivor who isn't injured.

    Ridiculous.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I'm still baffled that they thought the perk needed any kind of limit. Oh no, no blood! How will a killer ever find them, it would be like....like... oh right, it would it would be just like chasing a Survivor who isn't injured.

    Ridiculous.

    And that's only if they're also running Iron Will, if not they still moan super loudly.