Why are survivor rituals so rare?

I'm survivor main and all I get are killer rituals over and over. Is not fair is so uneven. I get like one survivor ritual for every 10 killer ones.

Comments

  • @sluc16 said:

    I'm survivor main and all I get are killer rituals over and over. Is not fair is so uneven. I get like one survivor ritual for every 10 killer ones.

    It's set up that way on purpose. If you only play survivors, then more often than not you'll get daily rituals for killers and vice versa. It's supposed to encourage you to branch out.

  • Yeah, I’m a killer main and I get nothing but survivor~

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/163519/why-are-survivor-rituals-so-rare

    It's set up that way on purpose. If you only play survivors, then more often than not you'll get daily rituals for killers and vice versa. It's supposed to encourage you to branch out.

    Which is silly. If I don't want to play killer I'm not going to. Same if I don't want to play survivor.

  • @thrawn3054 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1371576#Comment_1371576

    Which is silly. If I don't want to play killer I'm not going to. Same if I don't want to play survivor.

    I know. It makes no sense that they want to force you play the other side when you don't want to

  • @sluc16 said:

    I'm survivor main and all I get are killer rituals over and over. Is not fair is so uneven. I get like one survivor ritual for every 10 killer ones.

    It’s based on which role you played the most that day, if you play a lot of survivor one day you’ll get killer rituals, if you play killer one day you’ll get survivor rituals. It’s to get people playing the other side

  • There was an error rendering this rich post.

  • That's so silly though. Of course people are 9/10 going to play what they have leveled. There has probably been a hundred killer challenges I didn't do since I started simply because I couldn't do them feasibly.