Vic Viper Charm

So, I've heard that people can't get the vic viper charm on consoles yet, but the PC is supposed to be available AND I've seen youtubers getting it... and I've had a couple friends get it.

It's not working on my pc. I've done the code over and over and OVER, and nothing. Anyone else on PC also having this problem?

Comments

  • Do you have the Silent Hill chapter? I hear that's a prerequisite, as I think you need to have Pyramid Head selected while in the main menu.

  • Yes, I have the silent hill chapter, and as a precaution I also have the new survivor and killers selected on each screen, and I do it on the main menu where you select whether to play killer or survivor.

    Nothing.

  • How are you inputting the code? Which buttons are you pressing? Where are you pressing them?

  • @Orion said:

    How are you inputting the code? Which buttons are you pressing? Where are you pressing them?

    Trying to do them as fast as I can, W W S S A D A D RMB LMB ENTER

    I can't imagine getting any faster than I've already done. I went from a moderate speed (which I saw paulie ether do) to doing it as fast as I could.

  • @Morfedel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370885#Comment_1370885

    Trying to do them as fast as I can, W W S S A D A D RMB LMB ENTER

    I can't imagine getting any faster than I've already done. I went from a moderate speed (which I saw paulie ether do) to doing it as fast as I could.

    And where are you inputting them? It needs to be in the main menu, where you can click on "Play Survivor", "Play Killer", etc.

    Try doing it more slowly.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370993#Comment_1370993

    And where are you inputting them? It needs to be in the main menu, where you can click on "Play Survivor", "Play Killer", etc.

    Try doing it more slowly.

    Yes, its in the main menu, as I stated previously, and I've done it both slow and fast, also as stated. Sorry if I sound surly, but i'm getting frustrated.

  • I'm having the same issue on PC as well

  • I had to hold down RMB and LMB as I hit Enter. So, the usual code then hold RMB, hold LMB, press Enter.

  • @JHondo said:

    I'm having the same issue on PC as well

    so its not just me then.

  • @shalo said:

    I had to hold down RMB and LMB as I hit Enter. So, the usual code then hold RMB, hold LMB, press Enter.

    as in, you click and hold RMB, then click and hold LMB, then while still holding both, press enter?

  • Why is it not available for Xbox yet? Ridiculous.

  • I got it by using arrows and not the mouse: ⬆ ⬆ ⬇ ⬇ ⬅ ➡ ⬅ ➡ B A Enter

    Got it first try

  • Ok, just tried that too. Nothing. Nothing is working. ARGH!!!!

  • @Morfedel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1372182#Comment_1372182

    as in, you click and hold RMB, then click and hold LMB, then while still holding both, press enter?

    Yeah, that.

  • I'm having the same issue. I've tried with and without Caps Lock, tried using arrows or WASD, tried with mouse clicks or B+A. Nothing seems to be working.

  • I did it the way Rac suggested and it works for me. I even imputted it afew more times and it still makes the little jingle sound.

  • @Morfedel

    You need to have Cheryl or Pyramid Head on the screen when you do the code. Just having the DLC unlocked isn't enough.

    Also trying alternating M1 and M2. It might work if you swap the order you could've accidentally done it in reverse

  • If you have any control changed from tve default, maybe that's the issue, like some people use the click button to run instead.

  • @CeaselessPain said:

    I'm having the same issue. I've tried with and without Caps Lock, tried using arrows or WASD, tried with mouse clicks or B+A. Nothing seems to be working.

    Ive got it and I tried again just to know how can I help. It must be done fast doesnt work if you last much time..

    It must be

    W, S, W, S, A, D, A, D right click, left click, enter button.

    It must be done pretty fast, you cant take your time.

  • @gatsby said:

    @Morfedel

    You need to have Cheryl or Pyramid Head on the screen when you do the code. Just having the DLC unlocked isn't enough.

    Also trying alternating M1 and M2. It might work if you swap the order you could've accidentally done it in reverse

    Yes I did that too.

    I did change a couple of controls, but not the WASD or RMB or LMB. Just the running and crouching buttons.

  • I have tested this several times. As long as you evenly space out the buttons, it doesn't matter what speed you do it in. It has to be at a steady pace or else it isn't going to work.