Thoughts on Adam?
I mean idk, I feel like he's just a boring character. His perks and backstory are meh too.
Edit: I saw his P3 and god he barely has any blood on him
https://c-8oqtgrjgwu46x24f3w7r5n6yrca5mx2eenqwfhtqpvx2epgv.g00.gamepedia.com/g00/3_c-8fgcfdafcankijv.icogrgfkc.eqo_/c-8OQTGRJGWU46x24jvvrux3ax2fx2ff3w7r5n6yrca5m.enqwfhtqpv.pgvx2ffgcfdafcankijv_icogrgfkc_gpx2ffx2ff4x2fJU_Jgcf23_R23.rpi_$/$/$/$/$?i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=14
Comments
His backstory is interesting. He grew out of hard work, overcoming every situation he encountered. He was about to reach his dreams; stable normal life. However, all the hope that was filling him was in a matter of seconds replaced by even more despair. Interestingly enough, his new life will now be similar to his old one, but worse. He will confront the biggest hardship; life and death, over and over again.
Its quite depressing actually. The message it conveys basically is that no matter how hard you work, in the Entity's realm, it doesn't matter. No fruit for your effort, a strong antithesis to his mortal life.
But at least he went out in a very altruistic image. Isnt he the first Survivor to not disappear in a forest (excluding licensed characters)?
Adam as a character really stands out amongts the other (for me)
The unhooking one is interesting.
I couldn't try the skillcheck healy one
And Diversion seems kinda useless. Just my opinion tho
Kate Denson is bae
typical dlc, killer 10/10 if you are good, perks 10/10 even if you suck. Survivors as always shity af with his perks. Nothing new since myers dlc.
And for everyone who saying that Adam is basically a tapp 2.0, I do not see anything similar other than their feature such as nose and lips which comes from their roots. The devs does an amazing job when it comes to representation of different cultures & life style.
Although it would have been nice to see a Japanese male, I am very glad to see another black male that is an original created survivor. This way the devs can releases more cosmetics. I will definitely be waiting for a fresh prince of bel aire inspired outfit 8-)
Now I just need a
1. Ginger hair/Irish male survivor
2. Japanese/Chinese male survivor
I ######### adore him. His perks are all amazing in my eyes.
Decisive rock Diversion is my new favorite perk in the game. It's hilarious and useful if you know when to use it.
Deliverance is situational but when it works it really does its job.
Autodidact starts weak but ends up giving an entire 60 percent healing per skill check.
Black inspector gadget is my favorite survivor.
Go Go Gadget Rock! Pegs killer in the face
Only the original four survivors & Kate are actually stated to have disappeared in a forest, along with Benedict Baker.
Nea disappeared when her friends dared her to tag the Asylum.
Ace disappeared when he was starting to have debt collectors hunt him down.
Feng disappeared after entering a depression and drinking at bars.
David just straight up stopped showing up to the pub.
Somehow I doubt those last three would ever have a reason to enter a forest to be taken.
In terms of his lore, I love it. Part of my heritage is Jamaican, so I'll main him with pride. He won't overtake Tapp but he'll be a close second. Also, I feel like The Entity deliberately caused The derailment of the Train, it wanted to bring him in with a bang and so it did. It wanted someone smart. Intelligent and it found one. And decided to bring him in in the most disastrous way possible. If this true, this would prove that The Entity could have a grasp in our world and is starting to work in the way that Death itself normally would. Except in it's case. Death is not an escape.
Wait for a black/brown or camouflage jacket in the item shop and we have an invisible claudette-brother
The only reason you call the Survivor perks “######### af” is because you haven’t had the need to change your precious meta load out to be stupidly powerful since Myers came out.
By the way, Killer is 8/10 if you’re good. Nurse still trumps her.
I like him a lot.
Gonna be one of my mains.
His character design is bad. It feels like a rip off of the chinese dead by daylight. soul...whatever.
And, his model doesn't even fit the game. It feels out of place.
They could of done better with the survivor, way better