Did anyone try looking inside the school toilet with the Legion Mori?
Is there anything inside?
Is there anything inside?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah bro I'll post it. When you see it you will $h17 bricks. It turned this into a real horror game.
I wonder the same 🤔
If it’s the brown stuff then yes it’s called poop.
Explain better please
Someone has a lawsuit on their hands
There's a toilet stall on the new map with a girl crying inside, it was in the first SH game I'm pretty sure.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSiigmSOrG0
Oh that room,yeah and it's a reference to the first silent hill movie too,there's a scene about that i think,well from what i've seen the room look to be empty
What a very specific question
So... Can someone try Moriing someone near it and show us the screenshot? No?
Would probably work with Billy's chainsaw too. I know thats how Paulie ester got a look in the secret room in the underground complex before he realized Nurse could just blink in.
I tried it with my friend the other day and I can confirm there is nothing in there. In fact the crying stopped while the mori was performing.
Lol, Honestly it would give me chills if the ambience of crying just suddenly stopped because I was killing someone