Why are survivors nodding at me after getting speared ?

I've noticed a strange trend lately when I play Deathslinger. Almost every survivor I hit with a spear instantly starts nodding while I reel them towards me. This never happened to me since of his release but now it's almost every game. Who indoctrinated all of them suddently into these strange behaviours ?

Comments

  • Omg you might've faced me before XD. I was the Kate in the white T shirt on that Groaning Storehouse map lol. It's just for fun.

  • @Poweas said:

    Omg you might've faced me before XD. I was the Kate in the white T shirt on that Groaning Storehouse map lol. It's just for fun.

    I don't think so, probably. I play a looot of Deathslinger and it's been happening since PH's release. I just wonder what got into everyone all of the sudden, I never once seen it in the insane amounts of games I played with him until now.

  • I don't know, I've noticed some survivors have worked out how to swing themselves WILDLY like some Tasmanian devil once they get hooked, and other players barely struggle at all. I don't know how to whip myself around like that since I haven't played against deathslinger at all really, despite playing with him all the time

  • Could be a pyschological thing? The whole 'It's not your fault'. Maybe they want Deathslinger to finally open up and let out that pent up rage. Or maybe they just accepted that they're screwed. I like the first one personally ๐Ÿ˜

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368243#Comment_1368243

    I don't think so, probably. I play a looot of Deathslinger and it's been happening since PH's release. I just wonder what got into everyone all of the sudden, I never once seen it in the insane amounts of games I played with him until now.

    Honestly, I did it instinctively to the one I faced. He was chasing me for a good chunk of the match, so I started to take it more lightly.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368248#Comment_1368248

    Honestly, I did it instinctively to the one I faced. He was chasing me for a good chunk of the match, so I started to take it more lightly.

    Poor guy, probably still learning the ropes or just having a bad day with aiming. I guess he didn't do well if he chased someone for a long while ?

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368279#Comment_1368279

    Poor guy, probably still learning the ropes or just having a bad day with aiming. I guess he didn't do well if he chased someone for a long while ?

    No, he was actually quite good lol. He demolished my teammates. The only reason he couldn't catch me was because I played it safe and predicted him fairly well. Funny story, he 4k'd us at the end anyways.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368304#Comment_1368304

    No, he was actually quite good lol. He demolished my teammates. The only reason he couldn't catch me was because I played it safe and predicted him fairly well. Funny story, he 4k'd us at the end anyways.

    Oh, good job on reading him then. Many survivor just loop DS like any casual killer which is straight path on the hook.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1368313#Comment_1368313

    Oh, good job on reading him then. Many survivor just loop DS like any casual killer which is straight path on the hook.

    Ty, but ye, I nodded at him for the memes.

  • @Kebek said:

    I've noticed a strange trend lately when I play Deathslinger. Almost every survivor I hit with a spear instantly starts nodding while I reel them towards me. This never happened to me since of his release but now it's almost every game. Who indoctrinated all of them suddently into these strange behaviours ?

    CUS IT LOOKS HILARIOUS FROM THE KILLER'S SIDE fyeaushjdfp;ask'

  • I nod when I get speared because your head will move as quickly as your camera can, so it looks funny.

  • 3,522 votes and 58 comments so far on Reddit


    Because it looks hilarious and people do it for the memes.

  • I usually do it whenever I feel like it. Also like @MegMain98 posted its because of ROCK N ROLL!

  • Why not nodd back?

  • Because it's hilarious XD

    Nod back at them or no balls! lol

  • Not much else to do, it's not like they're going to get off.